Patak's hunts marketing director as incumbent defects to food rival
- Braes boss takes reins at Patak's. // Marketing Week;12/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p6
Announces the selection of Fiona Mannion as marketing director of the Patak's food company in Great Britain. Career background; Split of the marketing and sales departments of the company; Products sold.
- New ethnic twists for pizza. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Sep2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p27
Introduces the frozen pizza based on Indian Naan bread from Patak. Ingredients; Pricing; Availability.
- PATAK'S MOVES INTO ORGANIC RECIPES. Chomka, Stefan // Food Manufacture;May2002, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p14
Reports the launch of a range of organic curry sauces by food manufacturer Patak's in Great Britain. Enumeration of the sauces; Approval of the products as organic by the Soil Association; Difficulty in sourcing organic spices.
- Patak's hires Cannon as head of marketing. // Marketing Week;3/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the appointment of Alison Cannon as marketing director of Patak's, a food company based in Great Britain.
- Patak's spicy mix. // Food Manufacture;Oct2001, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the food processing factory of Patak's in Greater Manchester, England.
- SCM solution makes a world of difference for AB. // Food & Drink Technology;Oct2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the completion of the first phase of deployment of AB Worlds Foods Ltd.'s new suppy chain management system that predicts customer demand with greater accuracy in Great Britain.
- Spice, the final frontier. Bromage, Neil // Director;Nov97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p119
Features Kirit Pathak, chief executive of Patak's Spices. How the expansion has contributed to the company's success; Recipes used in Pathak's spices; Venture in international market; His guiding principle in business.
- Patak's backs Coat & Cook launch with new campaign. // Marketing Week;6/28/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p7
The article evaluates a new range of food flavoring called Coat & Cook from Patak's Food Ltd.
- Patak's gains greatly. Whitworth, Mick // Food Manufacture;Feb2002, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the productivity gains of food specialist Patak's in India. Transfer of production in a plant at Leigh; Details on the restructuring of manufacturing management; Emphasis on teamwork.