RSA marketer lands Friends Ivory top job
- Going green. // Money Marketing;6/27/2002, p67
Presents information on the ISIS Ecotec fund offered by Friends Ivory & Sime. Target clients of the fund; Minimum investment; Charges; Commission.
- Untitled. // Estates Gazette;9/14/2002, Issue 237, p43
Reports that Alhambra House, Friends Ivory & Sime Property Asset Management's office building in Glasgow, Scotland, is fully let after the government organization DVLA doubled its presence at the site. Size of occupancy let to DVLA; Occupants of Alhambra.
- WORLD BRIEFS. // Pensions & Investments;5/13/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p14
Reports developments on pensions and investments in Europe as of May 2002. Acquisition on the fund management arm of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group by Friends Ivory & Sime company; Purchase of office building equity stake by SITQ Immobilier company.
- Friends Ivory to pioneer special investment firm. Cattanach, Catherine // Estates Gazette;6/1/2002, Issue 222, p33
Reports that Friends Ivory & Sime is set to launch the first property open-ended investment company (OEIC) in Great Britain designed for the small investors. Number of property portfolio to be included in the OEIC; Purpose of the creation of OEIC; Investment strategy for the investment company.
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;9/20/2001, p71
Focuses on fund releases in the Alternative Investment Market (Aim). Drop in the Aim market in 2000; Name chosen for the fund issued by Friends Ivory & Sime; Performance of the income investment trust of Unicorn Asset Management.
- Allen & Overy forges corporate link with Royal & SunAlliance US sale. Pawsey, Vanessa // Lawyer;5/13/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p13
Reports on the role of Allen & Overy as adviser to Royal & SunAlliance's sale of its U.S. asset management operation, Royal & SunAlliance Investments, to Friends Ivory & Sime. Value of the deal; Terms of the deal; Corporate partners of Allen & Overy in the deal.
- Friends Ivory & Sime Selects FMC's Pages For Statements. // Securities Industry News;02/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p24
Reports on British fund manager Friends Ivory and Sime's (FIS) selection of the Pages software of Canadian firm Financial Models Co. (FMC) to generate client statements and retrieve report data from multiple systems. Enabling of fund managers to add comments to individual reports; Customization...
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;5/18/2002, Issue 220, p38
Reports developments in the real estate business in Great Britain as of May 2002. Approval of a land planning scheme for Barratt and Taywood Homes; Sale of the Windmill Road Industrial Estate owned by Friends Ivory & Sime Property Asset Managers; Land development plans of Devington homes.
- FI&S doubles funds in Â£240m R&SA deal. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;5/2/2002, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Royal & Sun Alliance by Friends Ivory & Sime (FI&S) in Great Britain. Impact of the consolidation on the staff of both companies; Comments from Howard Carter, a FI&S chief executive; Terms of the acquisition deal; Outlook of analysts on the acquisition deal.