Procter & Gamble set to expand Pampers range
- P&G axes Luvs diapers in Europe to focus on Pampers. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/22/96, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Reports that Procter & Gamble Company will discontinue its diaper brand Luvs in all European markets. Reason for decision by Procter & gamble; Continual distribution of its diaper brand Pampers in Europe; Background information on Procter & Gamble.
- P&G starts up diaper line in Philippines but eyes slower growth globally. // Nonwovens Markets;6/6/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p7
The article informs that Procter & Gamble Co. has started a new disposable diapers line in Laguna, Philippines.
- P&G rolls out ultrathin diaper. // Pulp & Paper;Nov93, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p23
Reports on the launching of Procter & Gamble Co.'s `Pampers Ultra Dry Thins' diapers on October 1993. Competition with Kimberly-Clark Corp. in disposable diaper business; P&G's use of revolutionary patented curly fiber for superior absorbency.
- Pampers launches large product innovation across entire line of diapers and wipes. // Nonwovens Industry;Oct2013, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses the release of Pampers Swaddlers diaper from Pampers.
- Premium diaper launched. // Mother & Baby;Nov2015, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p24
The article offers information on a premium care pant diaper for babies from Pampers.
- P&G Ultra Dry Thin Pampers set to secure bottom line. Riddle, Judith Springer // Brandweek;9/6/93, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the national roll-out of Procter & Gamble's Pampers Ultra Dry Thin diapers in the first week of September 1993. Competition against Kimberly-Clark's Huggies Ultra-Trim brand; Expansion of Procter & Gamble's test market for Pampers Trainers; Television and print advertisements;...
- P&G dropping prices to boost slumping Luvs diapers. // Brandweek;11/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p10
Reports on the decision of Procter & Gamble to drop the prices of its Luvs diaper brand.
- P&G drops Luvs diapers in European markets. // Advertising Age;10/21/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 43, p2
Reports that Procter & Gamble Co. is discontinuing its Luvs premium diaper brand in all European markets. Reason for the decision; Advertising agency who handles the account.
- Pampers en guard. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;01/11/99, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the plan of Procter & Gamble (P&G) to launch Pampers Rash Guard, a premium bar in the diaper category, in 1999. Claims made by P&G to its Pampers Rash Guard; Promotional budget; Description of the diaper; Active ingredient in the diaper; Sales of Huggies, Pampers and Drypers products.