British Gas bills to carry carer advice
- Praise, shame and reward to woo staff. // People Management;6/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
Reports on strategies adopted to ensure compliance of employees in Great Britain to the corporate social responsibility policy. Tactic of Hamish Haynes of the broadcasting company BSkyB to generate staff interest in an information session about the company's pension scheme; Method used at...
- Responsible gas cuts. // Sustain' Magazine;2007, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p19
The article announces the reduction in the carbon output of Centrica's British Gas customers. The company's Corporate Responsibility Report, reveals that its customers in Great Britain reduced its carbon emissions by six percent. The author reports that Centrica is assessing investment...
- Just seventeen. Idowu, Samuel; Towler, Brian // Financial Management;Dec2003/Jan2004, p24
Addresses the issue of corporate social responsibility in global business enterprises. Identification of milestones and goals that Balfour Beatty Construction Inc. has reached in the year 2002; Specification of CSR achievements Barclays Bank PLC has gained during the year 2002; Receipt of ISO...
- Stepping off the gas. Mason, Joe // New Statesman & Society;3/18/94, Vol. 7 Issue 294, p19
Reports on the effects of the privatization of British Gas (BG). Losses due to redundancies in the workforce; Office of Gas Supply James McKinnnon's order for BG to reveal its industrial contract prices and open its trunkline grids to competitors' gas; Recommendations of a report from the...
- British Gas will double overseas holdings by 1999. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p1
Reports on efforts by British Gas to find expansion opportunities in under-developed markets. Expectations regarding future revenue; Losses incurred during the second quarter of 1994.
- Gas production off Trinidad. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the commencement of gas production from the Dolphin Field off Trinidad operated by British Gas. Estimated production capacity.
- A natural gas strategy for Brazil. // Global Finance;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p35
Looks at the partnership established by the British Gas PLC in the Bolivia and Brazil pipeline to develop other projects along the gas chain in Brazil. Contributions made by petroleum companies involved in the construction of the pipeline project; Possibility for an increase in the demand for...
- British Gas becomes latest big firm to split. MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;2/8/96, Vol. 88 Issue 51, p8
Reports on an announcement by British Gas company. What is the announcement; Biggest restructuring for a British privatized company; Impact of the split on investors and customers; Approval of the split by the Gas Consumer Council; Fixed-price contracts signed by British Gas.
- Vietnam. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Dec96, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p18
Reports on British Gas PLC's relinquishment of Block 04-1 in the South Con Son Vasin in Vietnam.