Ex-Hasbro marketer joins Blackwell's chain
- Halloran succeeds Philipp at Blackwell's. // Publishers Weekly;4/26/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p11
Reports on Daniel Halloran's appointment as president and chief executive officer of Blackwell's Book Services. Career background.
- Readmore Academic Services to be integrated with Blackwell's Periodicals Division (U.K.). // Computers in Libraries;Feb97, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p14
Reports that Readmore Academic Services (RAS) will be integrated with Blackwell's Periodicals Division (U.K.) as part of Blackwell's global restructuring. Number of customer service centers set to be maintained; How the integration will affect customers; Technical products from Blackwell's to...
- Blackwell announces CIP Upgrade Service. // Computers in Libraries;Feb96, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the availability of Blackwell North America's new CIP Upgrade program as an added option of its MARC delivery service, MARC-WITH-BOOKS. Benefits reported by test libraries; Contact information regarding the CIP Upgrade Service.
- Blackwell's offers electronic serials claims, launches Serials Information Manager. // Computers in Libraries;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
States that Blackwell's Information Services is offering electronic claims to users of the Horizon automation system, which is produced by Ameritech Library Systems. How claims will be transmitted; Brief mention of the launch of a serials management system, Serials Information Manager (SIM);...
- Kluwer, Royal Society Join Blackwell's Journal Navigator. // Information Today;Dec1997, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p40
Announces that two publishers will join Blackwell's Electronic Journal Navigator service. Identification of the publishers; Detailed information on the publishers and what they will provide on Blackwell's Electronic Journal Navigator.
- Web interface for Blackwell's CONNECT serials service. // Computers in Libraries;May96, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p53
Reports on the development by Blackwell of a World Wide Web compatible version of its online customer account management system. CONNECT service offering libraries access to Blackwell's serials database; Features of the system including facilities for bibliographic searching, electronic...
- Springer LINK to be available on Blackwell's Electronic Journal Navigator. // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p57
Reports on an agreement between Blackwell's Information Services and Springer-Verlag. Objective of the venture; Views of Jane Beddall, Blackwell's Electronic Journal Navigator manager.
- Blackwell's Announces New Web Interface, Direct Order Service. // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p59
Announces the introduction of the computer software Collection Manager, a web interface to the New Titles System by the company Blackwell's. Composition of future releases of Collection Manager; Availibility of Direct Order Service.
- Blackwell's Launches Revised Version of Serials CONNECT. // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p60
Reports that Blackwell's Information Services has launched version two of Serials CONNECT, the Internet-based serials bibliographic and order management service. Details on Serial's features; Contact information; How the subscription renewal function operates.