Moat House Hotels signs up sales and marketing director
- Europe. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/15/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 18, p8
Reports the signing of lease agreement between Hilton International with Moat House Hotels in Berlin, Germany.
- Coffee boost for coffers. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/9/2004, Issue 2600, p35
Reports on the marketing strategy of hotel operator Moat House Hotel in Great Britain. Distribution of coffee mugs by the firm; Benefits of the mugs for travel agents.
- PROMOTING SALES PERFORMANCE. // Training Magazine;Sep2004, p34
Interviews Paul Kay, customer sales training manager for the South Division of Moat House Hotels, on his contributions to the company. Involvement of Kay in maximizing the revenue of the company; Details of the company's current training project for employees, as of September 2004; Best...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/17/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4268, p50
Presents an update on personnel changes in the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of April 17, 2003. Executive appointments of Chartridge Conference Company at its Buckinghamshire site; Appointment of Ian Thomas at Moat House Hotels; Promotion of Calum Ross at UBF Food Solutions.
- Gleneagles wins double at marketing awards. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4304, p8
Reports on the outcome of the 2003 Hotel Marketing Association (HMA) awards in Great Britain. Number of awards of Gleneagles hotel; Remarks from HMA Chairman Pamela Carvell on the outcome of the awards; Award category won by the Moat House Hotels.
- Mad about customers. Blyth, Alex // Personnel Today;10/11/2005, p25
The article discusses how a major culture change programme led by human resource (HR) helped Moat House Hotels turn its fortunes around when it fell into financial difficulties. In the 1990s the company got into serious financial difficulties and, as a result, by the time a new managing director...
- The hard sell. de Bunsen, James // Business Travel World;Dec2003, p41
Discusses the factors that must be considered when selling hotel meeting spaces to corporations. Information on the Jurys Doyle sales and marketing pitch; Importance of the geographical location of a property in the sales strategy; Discussion of the corporate deals offered by Moat House Hotels.
- Moat House Hotels launches 'MICE' line. // Business Travel World;Sep2004, p46
Reports on a dedicated meetings, incentives, conference and events reservations service or MICE line launched by Moat House Hotels in Great Britain. Aim of the creation of MICE line; Comments from contact centre manager Gary Smith on the launch of the service.
- On the move. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4230, p65
Presents news briefs on several employee promotions and selections in the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of July 2002. Ivan Artolli at Rocco Forte Hotels; Stuart Leven at Moat House Hotels; Agnar Sverrisson at La Gousse d'Ail; Doris McIntyre at Hilton Cardiff; Dominik Ruhl at Hilton...