Dairy Council marketers axed after cash dispute
- Shoppers want 'free range' milk: survey. // Grocer;5/2/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8203, p45
The article presents the YouGov poll commissioned by World Animal Protection as of early May 2015, which showed that 87% of British adults want to buy milk from cows grazed on pasture, with 56% claimed that they are willing to pay more for it.
- Switzerland worries about over production. // Dairy Industries International;May2014, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p8
The article offers information on concern raised overproduction of milk in Switzerland as of 2014. It informs that Swiss Milk Powder Association (SPA) suggests dairy industry to produce more C-segment milk in order to reduce risk of overproduction of milk. It informs that C-segment milk cannot...
- MILK PRODUCTION AND UTILIZATION IN THE EAST. Welden, William C. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Nov69, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p964
Presents information on milk production and utilization in the Eastern region of the United States. Discussion on milk production in the region between 1965 and 1968; Forecast on developments in the butter industry; Issue on the decline in fluid cream sales volume.
- Reversing the Trend: Fluid Milk is a Growth Business. // Dairy Foods;Dec2005, Vol. 106 Issue 12, pC
The article presents a study that identifies the need to increase the production of fluid milk in the U.S. The average ounce of milk consumed each day by the average American ages 18. The advantage of milk packaged in plastic bottle than a paper carton. The impact of fluid milk consumption on...
- More milk margin compression ahead. OTTE, JOHN // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Mar2015, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p56
The article presents the views of Tim Hunt, dairy analyst at Rabobank, on an increase in production of milk in international market as compared to its production, probable decline in price of milk in second quarter of 2015 below full costs of production and increase in purchase of milk by China.
- SPURIOUS CORRELATIONS. Vigen, Tyler // Modern Trader;Jul2015, p59
A graph is presented which shows the whole milk consumption in the U.S. based on aggregates of milk produced and commercial sales and consumed on farms.
- Losing the lactose. Tossavainen, Olli // Dairy Industries International;Apr2003, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p23
Describes trends relevant to the development of lactose-free milk products in Finland. Composition of the product; Milk consumption in the country; Lactose intolerance around the world; Improvement of the lactose yield through chromatographic separation.
- PERFIL DO CONSUMIDOR DE LEITE NO VALE DO RIO SÃƒO FRANCISCO, PERNAMBUCO. Liro, Camuel Vieira; Granja, Rackel Emmilly Parente; Zocche, Fernando // CiÃªncia Animal Brasileira;2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p718
Fresh milk (raw milk) is one of the main agricultural products in Brazil, due mainly to its high trade and consumption. The growth of trade and consumption is related to the nutritional and economic importance of this product, because, besides generating jobs and income, milk plays an important...
- Untitled. King, Jane // Farmers Weekly;9/5/2014, Vol. 161 Issue 34, p1
The article discusses the financial performance of dairy industry in Great Britain which has experienced a fair share profits on the decline of milk production in the country and highlights the suggestion of Dr. SohÃ¨re Roked to reduce the milk consumption and prevent poor production practices.