Campbell loses grocery products MD
- P&G man takes Campbell's Euro reins. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week (01419285);6/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p5
Reports on Campbell Grocery Product's appointment of Peter Weider as vice-president for marketing in Europe. Campbell's plan to strengthen its marketing team; Role and responsibilities of Weider.
- Campbell promotes top marketer to European category directorship. // Marketing Week;3/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
Reports the promotion of Andrew Slamin for European category director of Campbell Grocery Products in Great Britain. Duties and responsibilities of Slamin; Career history of Slamin; Plans of the company in promotion of the products.
- Campbell picks marketing boss. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;8/22/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the appointment of former Clairol marketer Tim Peterman as marketing director of Campbell Grocery Products. Replacement of Andrew Slamin; Restructuring of Campbell since acquisition of the Oxo and Batchelors brands from Unilever.
- Allied Domecq picks Levett as its new md. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p5
Reports on Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine appointment of Alison Levett as managing director in Great Britain. Career background of Levett; Wine portfolio of Allied Domecq in Great Britain; Company's launch of Tia Lusso.
- The Claret Pimpernel. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;5/4/2012, Issue 83, p10
The article reveals that Alison Levett, chief executive at wine supplier Enotria, is married to the man who composed Buck Fizz's song "Making Your Mind Up."
- Hale & pace. Hale, Ian // Food Manufacture;Apr2006, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p24
The article focuses on Ian Hale's role as factory general manager of Campbell Grocery Products in King's Lynn, England. He believes that the best-placed people to make improvements are the people doing the tasks. He describes the company's first line management program which tries to make sure...
- Campbell centre to boost product innovation. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the launching of a research and development center by Campbell Grocery Products in Great Britain. Growth of the product development program; Investment of the firm in product innovation; Reorganization of the marketing department.
- Campbell in marketing team clearout. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p7
Relates the plans of Campbell Grocery Products to reorganize its marketing department. Number of employees who were fired and who resigned.
- Naked takes on Â£11m Campbell planning in brief. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p10
Reports that Campbell Grocery Products has given its media planning business to advertising agency Naked. Value of the advertising account.