Economical Plug' n' play AIS for your PC
- DIGITAL YACHT AIS100 AND AIS2000N2K. // Power & Motoryacht;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p36
The article provides information on a pair of automatic identification system (AIS) receivers units from Digital Yacht, the AIS100 and AIS2000N2K.
- Rubin Marine presents new aids to navigation. // Ausmarine;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p31
The article offers information on the Vector G2 GPS Satellite Compass, which gives precise 2-D heading and positioning data to radar, sonar, chart plotter, automatic identification systems and the autopilot, from ComNav.
- The Interface: EARLY ADOPTER. Wood, Jason Y. // Yachting;Aug2009, Vol. 206 Issue 2, p78
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being alerted of a hazard situation with a freighter through the Automatic Identification System transponders.
- Comar AIS now on board Oceantalk. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates the Automatic Identification Systems range of products from Oceantalk.
- Advanced Collision Avoidance. // GPS World;Aug2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p43
The article evaluates the Automatic Identification System products of SeaCAS that include the SafePassage AIS 300, 150 and 100 for advanced collision avoidance for commercial vessels.
- Info-Influx. Englert, Ken // Boating;Nov2007, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p46
The article features the Automated Identification System (AIS) and its importance for navigation.
- Homing In. Schmidt, David // Yachting;Oct2012, Vol. 212 Issue 4, p92
The article focuses on the significance of personal automatic identification system (AIS) beacons for rescue in man-overboard or emergency situations at sea.
- Vessel Tracking for Generation E. Schmidt, David // Yachting;Jan2014, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p60
The article discusses the creation of the Smart Chart Automatic Identification System (AIS) vessel tracking from Technology Systems Inc. (TSI) and outlines the features of the tracker.
- IS SOMEONE WATCHING ME? McAFEE, ROGER // Sea Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p21
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the use of automatic identification system (AIS), which broadcast information on one's vessel to anyone who can receive the broadcast.