- Russian HDPE production, Jan-Oct 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;Dec2012, Issue 264, p12
The article reports on the increase in the production of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in Russia from January-October 2012.
- New HDPE Demonstrates Benefits With Michigan Project. // Underground Construction;Oct2003, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on the benefits of high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipeline project in northern Michigan. Use of polyethylene pipe in underground pipe applications; Details on the significant advancement for HDPE pipe; Advantages of HDPE.
- Market firms on stronger demand. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;8/4/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2064, p13
Presents updates on European commodity polymer prices as of August 4, 2003. Effort of producers to match production to actual demand; Price erosions of high-density polyethylene; Stability of polypropylene prices.
- Projected operating rates for high density polyethylene. // Plastics News;4/9/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
A graph showing projected operating rates for high density polyethylene in different regions of the world is presented.
- Directional Bore, Stormwater Treatment Technologies Solve Problems At florida Lagoon. McCully, W. Keith // Underground Construction;Jun2009, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p42
The article focuses on the rehabilitation of Indian River County in Florida by the local authorities in removing as many of the pollutants as possible. It mentions that high-density polyethylene pipe (HDPE) was chosen for the project due to some of the design demands placed on the proposed...
- Membrane 'overcomes HDPE risks.'. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Aug2012, p3
The article reports on Industrial Textiles and Plastics Ltd. (ITP) technical director Richard Menage's warning that many hydrocarbon resistant membrane products used in most brownfield development are merely high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- US PE buyers look for price declines. Klump, Michelle // ICIS Chemical Business;11/11/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 15, p19
The article discusses the flat contract prices in the U.S. polyethylene (PE) market for October 2013, the flat pricing for high density polyethylene (HDPE) for October 2013, and the expected decline in HDPE prices in November 2013 or December 2013.
- RECTACAN for OE spinners. // Indian Textile Journal;Aug2006, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p52
The article evaluates the RECTACAN edgeless rectangular high density polyethylene spinning can from Rimtex Industries.
- HDPE Total Solutions Road Show Held at CUIRE. // Underground Construction;Aug2013, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p63
The article offers information on the High-density polyethylene (HDPE) Total Solutions Road Show that was held at the Center for Underground Infrastructure Research and Education (CUIRE) in Texas on October 11, 2012 which featured educational session on piping systems for water and sewer.