- Gun Marine Services. MacIntyre, Iain // Ausmarine;Jun2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p42
The article features Gun Marine Services, a Western Australia-based offshore services provider. It explains that the company started as a one-time specialist operator in the ecotourism market and has expanded into vessels and marine services business for the offshore oil and gas industry....
- Gun Marine Services. // Ausmarine;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p31
The article features Gun Marine Services, a Western Australian marine company that provides services to the oil and gas industry.
- 'Ocean Spirit.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p22
The article features the modern high-speed jet-powered utility vessel 'Ocean Spirit' which has completed a major refit at vessel manufacturer Gun Marine Services.
- Northern legacy. Radley, Lucy // Commercial Motor;6/30/2011, Vol. 215 Issue 5439, p32
The article discusses the success of hauler Econofreight Heavy Transport in North-East of England. It states that the company has always been involved in heavy haulage and has grown from a small general hauler into a world-renowned abnormal load specialist as it developed and changed with the...
- Marine Express Inc. leads the fleet in P.R.-D.R. ocean-cargo transport. DÍAZ, MARIO BELAVAL // Caribbean Business;9/15/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p31
The article reports on the success of Marine Express Inc. on its ocean cargo transportation services in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.
- Too much of a good thing? Leach, Peter T. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/20/2006 Supplement, p10
Discusses the business opportunity for project cargo carriers in the Middle East. Implication of the growth in investment of Persian Gulf oil-producing countries in the petroleum industry for the project cargo shipping industry; Lack of multipurpose vessel capacity to fill the requirements in...
- Sea Star Line has all the elements to serve every sector. Hernández, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;6/28/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 25, pS10
The article discusses the developments at Sea Star Lines in the transportation services industry in Puerto Rico. Currently, the company has developed an interactive website intended to make online bookings, track and trace equipment reports. Also, Sea Star invested 414 million in terminal...
- Ice International has transportation know-how. // Caribbean Business;8/30/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 34, pA11
The article focuses on the business success of ICE International Inc. The company is a subsidiary of Anderson Trucking Services, a specialized trucking company in the mainland U.S. It is the only nonvessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) which is fit to market specialized transportation in the...
- Banking high on GST. Samal, Itishree // Maritime Gateway;Oct2015, p52
An interview with Anand Sankeshwar, managing director (MD) at VRL Logistics, is presented. Topics discussed include the success of the company, several verticals of the company include passenger travel, cargo transportation, and wind mills, and the challenges the company face in moving the...