A.M.S. expands tug fleet with Damen built 'A.M.S. Nova.'
- Australia Marine Services. // Ausmarine;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p40
The article offers information about Australia-based marine offshore industry Australia Marine Services (AMS). It mentions that the firm is involved in several projects related to coastal construction, offshore oil and gas transportation. It further states that AMS operates a modern fleet of...
- A.M.S. Tugs & Barges to supply Gladstone LNG Project. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the contract awarded to Australia Marine Services (AMS) Tugs & Barges for the supply of two new barges for the major liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Gladstone, Queensland.
- 'A.M.S. SHINE' and 'A.M.S. SWISSCO.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p20
The article evaluates the sister workboats A.M.S. SHINE and A.M.S. SWISSCO from Australia Marine Services in Western Australia.
- A.M.S. Tugs & Barges. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p20
The article reports that vessel service provider, Australian Marine Services (A.M.S) has been recognized as the Best Service Provider and Best Workboat Builder for 2012 by Ausmarine.
- A.M.S. nearly completes Brisbane's Riverwalk Replacement Project. // Ausmarine;Jun2014, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p17
The article reports that Australia Marine Services (A.M.S. Tugs & Barges) has nearly completed construction work on the Brisbane Riverwalk Replacement Project located along the Brisbane River in Queensland, Australia as of June 2014, utilising the company's deck cargo tank barge A.M.S. Gladstone.
- Australia Marine Services: A successful partnership with John Holland Group. // Ausmarine;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p31
The article reports that Australia Marine Services (AMS) has delivered two new barges "AMS Gladstone," and "AMS 1803," to construction firm John Holland Group in order to assist in the completion of the Queensland Curtis liquefied natural gas (LNG) project that was set to begin by June 2012.
- AUSTRALIA MARINE SERVICES. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p44
The article offers information on Australia Marine Services (AMS), a company founded by Alan Yeo in Western Australia in 2004, which provides marine services. It mentions that the company designed and built vessels, and work closely with clients to meet the marine vessel requirement. Moreover,...
- In rain or shine... Orr, Steve // All Hands;Sep94, Issue 929, p10
Presents a typical day for the crew of the tugboat Dahlonega (YTB 770). Work schedule of the 11-person crew.
- Alligator revival. Dale, Stephen // Canadian Geographic;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the restoration of an Alligator amphibious tugboat used by loggers in the late 19th century. Ceremonial unveiling of the first Alligator in 1889 in Simcoe, Ontario; Rebuilt alligator as a focal point of a theme park in Simcoe; Wide range of use of the Alligator in a half-century of...