Strategic Marine teams up with BMT Nigel Gee
- WTG offshore access platform. // Modern Power Systems;Nov2012, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p41
The article presents information about the Turbine Access Systems (TAS) developed by Houlder Ltd. in collaboration with the company BMT Nigel Gee.
- Workboat Contract for LNG Project. // Australian Maritime Digest;Mar2011, Issue 199, p3
The article reports that Western Australia-based shipbuilder Strategic Marine Pty. Ltd. has acquired the contract to build four of Leighton-Saipem Consortium's workboats which will be used to transport the workers to and from construction barges for the Gorgon Project.
- Kuwait takes delivery of three Strategic Marine landing craft. // Ausmarine;Sep2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on three landing craft acquired by Seas and Deserts of Kuwait from Strategic Marine Australia. Particular focus is given to the specifications of the vessels as designed by the Strategic Marine and Southerly Designs to include its Yamaha engines that reach the speed of more...
- New Teaming Arrangement with UK Designer for Australian Builder. // Australian Maritime Digest;Nov2011, Issue 207, p3
The article reports on the move of Strategic Marine Pty. Ltd. and BMT Nigel Gee Ltd. which have signed an agreement wherein the former will have access to the latter's vessel designs. Strategic Marine reportedly announced that the agreement allows them to leverage BMT's designs with its capacity...
- ASHCSP partners with NICHSPDP. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the partnership of the American Society for Central Service Professionals with the National Institute for the Certification of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel.
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov/Dec96, p3
Editorial. Discusses business partners as they relate to merchants and manufacturers. Definition of a business partner; Why the merchant-manufacturer partnership is important; Advantages and disadvantages of such a partnership.
- The maury project: An educational partnership for oceanography. Smith, David R.; Geer, Ira W. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1497
Presents information on a partnership called the Maury Project while focusing the partnership aspects. Identification of the members of the partnership; Reason for the partnership; Information on the primary activity of the Maury Project; Characteristics of the program.
- Avoiding costly mistakes on guaranteed payments to partners. Martin, Barry // CPA Journal;Jul95, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p24
Discusses the rules on guaranteed payments to partners in the United States. Definition of guaranteed payments under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 707(c); Criterion for the determination of the existence of guaranteed payments; Conflict between the Internal Revenue Service and the Tax...
- Contract corner. Edmundson, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the importance of partnership in contract management. Factors being demanded by clients in a contract.