- 'Sure Pride.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
The article previews the Sure Pride all-aluminum catamaran wind farm service vessel from Incat Crowther.
- Incat Crowther ferry trio construction underway. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the status of construction of three catamaran ferries designed by the company Incat Crowther in Australia.
- Incat Crowther announces 'Kilimanjaro IV' contract for Zanzibar. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the contract signed by Incat Crowther for the design of the "Kilimanjaro IV," Coastal Fast Ferries' fourth catamaran ferry in Tanzania.
- Cocos Keeling ferry contract for Incat Crowther. // Ausmarine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p15
The article reports that Incat Crowther, a naval architectural firm based in Sydney, New South Wales received a commission from the Australian government to design a catamaran ferry to operate in the Coco Keeling Islands in the Indian Ocean, scheduled for completion in late 2012.
- Quicksilver Bali orders 42-metre ncat Crowther designed ferry. // Ausmarine;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the contract secured by Incat Crowther from Indonesian operator, Quicksilver Bali, for the design and construction of a 42-metre wave piercing catamaran ferry.
- Aluminium Marine delivers an economical Incat Crowther ferry to Western Port. // Ausmarine;Sep2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
The article evaluates the 18-meter catamaran passenger ferry from Incat Crowther, which services Inter Island Ferries based in Victoria.
- First-of-type 70m crew transfer catamaran under construction. // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the start of construction on the first-of-type 70-metre fast crew catamaran (FCB) by Tasmanian catamaran builder Incat Crowther in November 2013 for Caspian Marine Services in Azerbaijan.
- Incat Crowther. // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p28
The article offers brief information on the 30-metre catamaran passenger ferry 'Provincetown IV' from New South Wales-based naval architect Incat Crowther.
- Incat Crowther Catamaran ferries… and a lot more too. Wallis, Jonathan // Ausmarine;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
The article features Sydney, New South Wales-based vessel manufacturer Incat Crowther. The company received an order for a seventh ferry for Coastal Fast Ferries of Tanzania for a 45-metre, 656-passenger ferry to be named Kilimanjaro IV that will operate between Tanzania and the Island of Pemba....