Cocos Keeling ferry contract for Incat Crowther
- Quicksilver Bali orders 42-metre ncat Crowther designed ferry. // Ausmarine;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the contract secured by Incat Crowther from Indonesian operator, Quicksilver Bali, for the design and construction of a 42-metre wave piercing catamaran ferry.
- First-of-type 70m crew transfer catamaran under construction. // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the start of construction on the first-of-type 70-metre fast crew catamaran (FCB) by Tasmanian catamaran builder Incat Crowther in November 2013 for Caspian Marine Services in Azerbaijan.
- Riverside Marine delivers vessels to CLNG project. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p15
The article offers brief information on the Riverside Catalina and Riverside Mandalay catamarans deployed by marine solutions provider Riverside Marine of Queensland and naval architects Incat Crowther of New South Wales for the Curtis Island QCLNG plant in Queensland.
- Incat Crowther. // Ausmarine;Sep2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p20
The article offers brief information on the announcement by naval architecture firm Incat Crowther that it has secured a contract from the operator of the Auckland ferry network Fullers Group to design a 34-metre catamaran passenger vessel that will optimize network essentials and infrastructure.
- Incat Crowther patrol vessel to protect Great Barrier Reef. // Ausmarine;Jul2013, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the completion by Incat Crowther and Marine Engineering Consultants (MEC) of the construction of the 24 metre long-range catamaran patrol vessel to be deployed in the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area (GBRWHA).
- Incat Crowther announces dive support catamaran for Bhagwan Marine. // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p13
The article announces the contract of Incat Crowther in Sydney, New South Wales with Bhagwan Marine for the design of a 56-metre catamaran dive support vessel (DVS).
- Incat Crowther to design 29-metre utility catamaran for repeat customer. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the contract awarded to Incat Crowther to design a second utility catamaran for Offshore Unlimited in Tasmania.
- Incat Crowther's new Nigerian crew boats meet "bulletproof chalenge". // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
The article previews the 20-metre monohull crew boats under construction for C and I Leasing of Nigeria at Veecraft Marine in South Africa by New South Wales-based naval architects Incat Crowther for delivery in mid 2013.
- Incat designs NYC ferries. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Autumn/Winter2016, Issue 49, p24
The article reports that Incat Crowther announced design plans for the 150-passenger ferries to be used in a new Citywide Ferry Service in New York City.