Strong annual results for Sydney Fish Market
- Sydney Fish Market named supplier of the year. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
The article announces that Sydney Fish Market (SFM) was named the Supplier of the Year during the 2009 Restaurant & Catering New South Wales Metropolitan Awards for Excellence on September 28, 2009.
- Sydney Fish Market Seafood Awards 2003. // Professional Fisherman;Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p36
Announces Sydney Fish Market Pty. Ltd.'s hosting of the Seafood Awards on August 30, 2003. Celebration of the culture and vibrancy of the seafood industry; Participation of fishermen, restaurants, fish and chip shops, suppliers, retailers and industry bodies; Awards to be given; Contact...
- Sydney Fish Market reports on a "strong year.". // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p17
The article highlights the annual financial report of Sydney Fish Market for 2012, in which it described the year as relatively strong despite the existing tough economic climate and financial circumstances.
- SEAFOOD HANDLING GUIDELINES. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p14
The article cites the release of the new Seafood Handling Guidelines by the Sydney Fish Market (SFM) in New South Wales which aims to set a standard for the storage and handling of seafood which would impact the seafood supply chain nationally.
- Sydney's Market Pride range makes cooking seafood easy. // Ausmarine;Sep2008, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on the Market Pride range of chilled premium seafood products from the Sydney Fish Market.
- Sydney Fish Market is Australia's largest. // Ausmarine;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p19
The article offers information on the Sydney Fish Market (SFM) in Sydney, New South Wales, the largest seafood market in the Southern Hemisphere. Its Blackwattle Bay location is host to over two million Australian and international visitors yearly. The fishermen's market includes a working...
- Multi-million dollar boardwalk upgrade for Sydney Fish Market. // Ausmarine;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses a development application filed by Sydney Fish Market (SFM) in New South Wales for a 3.8 million U.S. dollars boardwalk upgrade that will open up access to the harbour where Sydney's fishing fleet are moored.
- CALENDAR. NOURSE, PAT; SCARDIFIELD, MAGGIE // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2016, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p26
A calendar of culinary events in Australia as of February 2016 is presented including a masterclass by cheese expert in Melbourne, Victoria, the Perth Writers Festival "From Paddock to Print" in Western Australia, and the Sydney Fish Market in New South Wales.
- Blurring of the vision. McRoberts, Barry // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p8
The author reflects on the need to improve the management of the New South Wales (NSW) fish industry in light of the retailers' struggle at the Sydney Fish Market (SFM). He is critical of management that relies on retrenchments and buy-backs for reform and efficiency. That the reformers' quick...