THE ROLE OF TRANSPARENCY AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS: THE NORTH AMERICAN AGREEMENT ON ENVIRONMENTAL COOPERATION
- Americans Deserve Greater Transparency in Health Care Bill Negotiations. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);1/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p2
In this article the author focuses on the need of the government to demonstrate a renewed commitment to full transparency in the U.S.
- Texas Ranked No. 1 in Online Transparency. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);3/25/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the result of the study which states that Texas ranked number one in online transparency out of the 50 states in the U.S.
- Transparency key to government responsibility. Combs, Susan // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/10/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p2
The article presents a perspective on the issue of transparency in the government of Texas.
- In Oshkosh, Wisc., Transparency is Key. Wood, Colin // Government Financial Management TOPICS;3/11/2013, p13
The article offers information on the Sunshine Week event focused on showcasing the transparency policies by the government, to be held in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on March 10, 2013.
- Financial regulator's transparency policy is double-edged. George, Sara // Lawyer;3/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
In this article the author focuses on the transparency policy of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) that has been double-edged in Great Britain.
- New rules announced for Marion County Small Claims. Stafford, Dave // Indiana Lawyer;10/26/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p13
The article focuses on a new set of rules for nine township Small Claims courts of Marion County, Indiana to put important court information online making the forums more transparent.
- Texas tops In on-line transparency. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/25/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p9
The article reports that Texas has been ranked as top in online transparency in a survey conducted as part of the annual Sunshine Week campaign, a national initiative by journalism organizations focusing on access to government information.
- How the White House stole transparency. Wenhold, Dave // Hill;12/16/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 148, p20
The author reflects on the significance of transparency in the activities and decisions of the U.S. government concerning important issues such as the implementation of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP).
- Letter to Congressional Leaders Transmitting a Report on International Agreements. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/10/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p289
Presents a letter from U.S. President George W. Bush to Congressional leaders on March 3, 2003, transmitting a report on international agreements.