Indexes Mixed as WorldCom Scandal, Other Factors Take Focus Off FOMC
- Yields Mostly Decline as Prices Grind Higher. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 29, p9
The article reports on the decline of circulation of "The Bond Buyer," daily newspaper on public finance, weekly yield indexes as prices soar into higher levels.
- Yields Down All Around as Munis Perk Up. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/23/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 15, p9
The article reports on the decline of the weekly yeild indexes of The Bond Buyer in the U.S. to 4.37%, in which it indicates the lowest fall recorded since March 18, 2010.
- Yields Fall During Three Skimpy Sessions Ahead of Holiday. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33438, p7
The article looks into The Bond Buyer's long-term yield indexes which is said to decline in the aftermath of Friday's rally during the traded sessions in advance of the holiday season in the U.S.
- Munis Enjoy Rebound; Nearly All Yields Down. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the decline of bond yield indexes of the periodical "The Bond Buyer's".
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Rise a Bit, Following Three Months of Declines. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/09/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30496, p44
Reports on changes in the `Bond Buyer's yield indexes in the United States. Increase in the 30-year revenue bond index; Decrease in the 30-day visible supply; Yield improvement on long-term US Treasury securities.
- Bond Buyer Index Yields Are Mixed. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p37
The article discusses the mixed results in the performance of the "Bond Buyer" periodical's Municipal Bond Index for the week ending October 30, 2014.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken for Week Ended March 5. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, p43
Statistics are given regarding the "Bond Buyer" Municipal Bond Index as of March 5, 2015, including the "Bond Buyer's" 20-Bond General Obligation (GO) Bond Index, long-term bond prices, and "Bond Buyer's" Revenue Bond Index.
- Muni Inflows Still High at $916M, But New Cash Continues to Slow. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p5
The article discusses the report of Lipper FMI that cash inflows to municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. is still high at 915.7 million dollars in the week ended November 11, 2009, however, flow of new cash continues to slow. Reportedly, funds have 70.91 billion dollars in new money in 2009...
- Yield Indexes Mostly Unchanged Amid Little Movement. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p35
The article reports on the stability of the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the third week of October 2006 in the U.S. The municipal market indicated little movement and no significant gains or losses. The tax-exempt market was weaker on October 20, with investors focusing on...