FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- I-Bank's Counsel. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p33
Reports on the selection of bond counsel for the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank in California. Issuance of revenue bonds to finance the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge; Negotiation for a loan from the Federal Highway Administration; Financial assistance from the bridge...
- A Good Retrofit. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p31
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank to five of the seven bridges operated by Bay Area Toll Authority in San Francisco Bay area. Rating of the bond by Moody's Investor Service; Sale of the bonds through negotiations with a syndicate led...
- Munis Rise as Treasuries Lose Traction; Calif. IEDB Prices $1.1 Billion Offering. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p2
Reports on an increase in municipal bond yields and offering of California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank's revenue bonds. Reason for the increase in municipal bond yields; Impact of this increase on the economy of the U.S.; Increase in the level of long term yields.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33606, p16
A chart is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of several issuers in the U.S. from October 24, 27, 31, 2011, including California Infrastructure & Economic Development Bank, Massachusetts Development Finance Agency, and Hays Consulting Engineering.
- California Bakery Bonds Set to Revitalize City's Distressed Areas. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/17/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30872, p3
Focuses on the revenue-backed empowerment zone facility bonds issued by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank for the Gold Coast Baking Co. of Santa Ana. Part of a federally authorize cap to spur development in distressed part of Santa Ana; Value of the bonds.
- California IBank Reports Savings on Deal. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p15
The article reports on the 3.3 billion-dollar savings in net cash flow of the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (I-Bank) after its 90-million-dollar bond pricing deal. Topics covered include the sale of 2015 Infrastructure State Revolving Fund (ISRF) revenue bonds and...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p17
A list of the results of 2006 negotiated sales of various companies in the U.S. is presented. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation has negotiated $100,890,000 in its sales on October 4. California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank has its sales negotiated for $3,000,000 on October 5,...
- Bay Area Toll Bonds Outlook Negative. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed Aa3 rating for the San Francisco, California Bay Area Toll Bridges Seismic Retrofit Revenue Bonds issued by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank in the U.S. Revision of the outlook for bond issue from negative to...
- Bond-Backed Concert Hall. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32472, p33
The article reports on the inaugural concert and gala that features PlÃ¡cido Domingo at the Orange County Performing Arts and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall in California. Tax exemption debt will play the key role in financing the concert with about 2,000 seat. Furthermore, the Banc of America...