JUNIOR DUCK STAMP AWARDS
- Wildlife habitat donated to DU. // Field & Stream;Jan1992, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p50
Reports on acreage in New Jersey donated to the Ducks Unlimited organization.
- Wildlife habitat donated to ducks unlimited. J.R. // Field & Stream;Jun92, Vol. 97 Issue 2, East News p69
Celebrates the first land donation to Ducks Unlimited in Connecticut--a 20-acre site owned by William E. Hastings--which will provide nesting habitat for resident waterfowl and a feeding and resting area for other migratory species near the Farmington River in Hartford County. Mallards and wood...
- Ducks Unlimited, Massachusetts restore wetlands. J.R.; Reynolds, Joe // Field & Stream;Mar1993, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p75
Discusses the M.A.R.S.H. project of Ducks Unlimited in Massachusetts. Rehabilitation of a water-control structure at Pantry Brook; Time needed before area will re-establish itself as a marsh; More.
- Publisher's LETTER. Heltzel, Dave // Texas Sporting Journal;Jan/Feb2012, p6
An introduction is presented in which the publisher discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one related to hunting ducks, the other on the 75th Anniversary of Ducks Ultd. and the third on the breeding grounds for ducks in Canada
- Unkind to feathered friends? Begley, Sharon // Newsweek;7/13/1992, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p63
Discusses Ducks Unlimited Canada's building of an $11 million headquarters smack in the middle of Oak Hammock Marsh, designated a globally important wetland by the United Nations. Ducks Unlimited has preserved or restored 5.9 acres of North America's swamps and pothole-size puddles where ducks...
- DU's work not taken for granted. Cochran, R. // Outdoor Life;Jun92, Vol. 189 Issue 6, p20
States that a grant of $474,000 to help fund the development of waterfowl habitat on privately owned lands has been awarded to Ducks Unlimited (DU) by the Migratory Bird Commission in Washington, D.C. Details on the grant.
- Penda Corp. joins Ducks Unlimited. // Aftermarket Business;06/01/96, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the designation of Penda Corp. as official Truck Accessory Supplier for Ducks Unlimited.
- Bucks for ducks. Hopkins, Grant // Ontario Out of Doors;Aug2002, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p10
Reports the donation extended by the government and Environment Canada to Ducks Unlimited (DU) Inc. to purchase a wetland in Ontario. Measurement of the purchased wetland; Location of the wetland; Aim of preserving the nature and extent of wetlands.
- Pig roast to highlight Ducks Unlimited fundraiser Saturday. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/11/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 189, p3
The article announces that Adirondack Chapter of Ducks Ultd. will hold its 7th Annual Pig Roast fundraising at the Saranac Lake Fish and Game Club on August 14, 2010 in Saranac Lake, New York.