People and Positions
- The vocational view. // Fleet Owner;Jan2009, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p56
The article discusses the potential aerodynamic improvements for the dump and refuse designed trailers in the U.S. truck industry. It tells that Randolph's executive Dave Tate has explained that the "flat-side" trailer models, which are designed for image, durability, and strength, have features...
- Kentucky Trailers introduces the 1998 `Mover Plus'. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p74
Announces Kentucky Trailer's launch of the updated version of its 1998 Mover Plus trailer. Features; Federal law regulating trailers; Equipment found in the trailer.
- New dealership. // World Wastes;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p12
Enumerates the cities where the Mack Trucks Inc. has established new dealerships.
- Mack Trucks penalty for diesel engine violations valued at $323,872. // EPA Journal;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Mack Trucks Inc. was penalized for diesel engine violations. Amount of the penalty; Failure of the engines of Mack Trucks Inc. to meet the federal standard for smoke emissions; Requirements for diesel engine smoke emissions.
- Mack retires popular super liner model. // Overdrive;Dec93, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p23
Announces the cease in production for Mack Truck's RW Super Liner trucks in Macungies, Pennsylvania. 15-year production run; Trucks delivered to Yaworski Trucking of Canterbury, Connecticut.
- Mack's heritage in Hagerstown. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2011, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the ceremony conducted by Mack Trucks Inc. at its plant in Hagerstown, Maryland, where the assembly of the company's powertrain components took place for 50 years.
- Mack, Cummins Combine Strengths, Result Is Industry's Most Powerful Truck. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p23
Introduces the 2001 Mack CL Series tractors with the Cummins Signature and Cummins ISX series engines from Mack Trucks Incorporated. Horsepower of the Signature series; Range of its applications; Features of the Mack CL series.
- Mack plans Mexico build. // Automotive News;6/6/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5555, p2
Reports on Mack Trucks' plan to build and sell trucks in Mexico. Renault Vehicles Industries as parent company; Terms under the arrangement with Mexican truckmaker.
- Mack shows natural gas TerraPro models at Waste Expo. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 2/2012, p9
The article previews the natural gas TerraPro truck from Mack Trucks.