- Autumn is almost here. Gray, Michael C. // Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight;Sep2012, p1
The article announces that the first day of autumn is on September 22, 2012.
- outdoors south. Young, Dianne // Southern Living;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p50
Describes the signs of fall. Description of the first sounds of autumn; Discussion on the ultimate sign of fall.
- More Than Leaves. ALLEN, MEL // Yankee;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p10
An introduction to articles published in this issue is presented including "The Flavor of Fall," "Fall Comes to the Lake Country" and "Autumn A to Z."
- editor's note. Oden, Kelly // Pensacola Magazine;Oct/Nov2012, p6
In this article, the author discusses ways to enjoy autumn season.
- Fall Is a Season Of Colors. // Weekly Reader - Edition K;Oct2003, p2
Presents activities that people do during autumn.
- Harvest time and the livin' is easy. CLUBB, SHAWN // Granite City Press-Record;10/12/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 76, pA9
In the article, the author discusses why fall is his favorite season of the year, including the beauty of the fall scenery, as well as his book reading activities during the season.
- Changing season brings bugs, better weather, busy days. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/4/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p4
In this article, the author emphasizes the transition of the season from summer to fall as manifested by the chilly air, presence of bugs, and change in leaves of plants.
- Harvest time and the livin' is easy. CLUBB, SHAWN // West County Journal;10/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 41, preceding pB1
The article discusses some of the reasons the author loves the fall season.
- Harvest time and the livin' is easy. CLUBB, SHAWN // West County Journal;10/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 41, pB4
The article explores why the author loves the autumn season.
- Harvest time and the livin' is easy. CLUBB, SHAWN // South County Journal;10/12/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 41, pB4
The author reflects on his love for the fall season, and presents a trivia quiz on the seasons.