Kenworth shows concept van
- Enhancements for Kenworth T270, T370. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p74
The article previews two medium-duty trucks from Kenworth Truck Co. including the T270 and the T370.
- Kenworth launches two new truck models. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2013, p4
The article previews the T880 vocational truck and the 52-inch mid-roof sleeper configuration for the T680 tractor from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Hanging out front. // Fleet Owner;Sep2005, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p56
Reports on Kenworth Truck Co.'s offer of a front engine power take-off option on its T800 shorthood model designed especially for snowplow, municipal dump, mixer, refuse and crane applications. Provision of a front-frame extension.
- Kenworth 76-in. mid-roof sleeper available for order. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;6/29/2015, p1
The article offers brief information on the mid-roof sleeper from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Kenworth targets tank fleets for T680 mid-roof sleeper with optional upper bunk. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/23/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on an optional upper bunk and aerodynamic roof fairing for the truck Kenworth T680's 52-inch sleeper from Kenworth.
- Kenworth revamps medium-duty lineup. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates several medium duty trucks from Kenworth Truck Co., including T370 Class 7, T270 Class 6, K260 Class 6 cabover.
- SEVERE spec'ing. // Overdrive;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, Special section p6
The article evaluates several trucks from automobile and truck manufacturers including Coronado SD from Freightliner Corp., Workstar 7600 SBA and SFA from International Truck and Engine Corp. and T470 from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Driving the new Kenworth COE. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates two trucks including the 33,000 lb. G\TWR Class 7 K370 truck and the 26,000 lb. GVWR Class 6 K270 truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- TRUCK SPECS. // Pit & Quarry;Feb2010, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p48
The article offers information on the specification of on/off road dump trucks in the U.S. Brian Lindgren, vocational market sales director for Kenworth Truck Co., describes the features of the Bridge Formula truck. For hauling bulk loads, trucks with different chassis is suggested. The features...