Redesign gives Canter upgrades
- Mitsubishi Fuso develops aluminum tanker. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;11/18/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6012, p20V
Reports on the development of a tanker truck by the automobile company, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. Features of the tanker truck; Design and construction of the tanker truck; Developers of the tanker truck.
- Limits on MFTA wheelbase changes. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p49
The article discusses the limitations on Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA) wheelbase changes which are authorized for the Mitsubishi Fuzo models FE and FG. According to Mitsubishi product and applications manager, Leighton Good, the changes should match the dimensions and...
- Seeking work. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the launching of the new truck models by the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. in the U.S. Assessment on the quality of the products; Prices of the vehicle unit; Type of engine used.
- Mitsubishi Fuso offers engine protection system. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/11/2014, p1
The article evaluates an automobile engine protection system developed by Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. and also highlights the features of product.
- Mitsubishi Fuso expands dealer network across Canada. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2009, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p17
The article reports on the expansion of dealer network by Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MIFTA) in Canada. MFTA signed additional dealers to its network in 2009 and it is hoping to have another dealers. On the other hand, MFTA announced that it will continue with the industry-exclusive...
- Mitsubishi Fuso responds to fleet requests. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2015, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on the response of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA) to fleet request, with equipment changes including an Engine Protection System (EPS) and Idle Limit System (ILS). Leighton Good, manager of product applications at Mitsubishi Fuso, discusses the development of...
- Mitsubishi rolls out new lineup. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p66
Presents the lineup of medium duty trucks by Mitsubishi Fuso as of July 2004. Changes made by Mitsubishi to reduce truck body and equipment mounting times; Range of variables considered by the engine control module; Models offered by Mitsubishi.
- Major Redesign Marks 2005 Models from Mitsubishi Fuso. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that the new lineup of 2005 Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.'s cabover medium-duty trucks evidence enhancements and upgrades, including a road-to-roof redesign for the FE models. Eight models cover weight ratings from Class 3 through Class 7 and address virtually every...
- FusoFirst support program introduced. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;11/18/2015, p1
The article reports on the move of truck manufacturer Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. to launch the FusoFirst support program for owners and operators of medium-duty truck models. It states that the program includes roadside assistance, website and mobile application, and operator...