Hino enters Class 4-5 cabover market
- Ontario government investing hybrid vehicle production. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on nearly 16.9 million U.S. dollars that will be invested by the government of Ontario toward production of hybrid vehicles at the plant of Toyota in Cambridge in 2013.
- A Brute That Doesn't Guzzle. WITZENBURG, GARY // Ward's Auto World;Mar2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p34
The article offers brief information on the XL1 plug-in hybrid vehicle from Volkswagen.
- Volvo hybrid bus serial production begins. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the start of the serial production of Volvo 7700 Hybrid and double-decker Volvo B5L Hybrid buses from Volvo Buses.
- Innovative Approach to Hybrid Vehicle Design Is Featured in U-M Short Course. Babbin, Malcolm // Automotive Industries;May2008, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p20
The article offers information on the short course "Design and Control of Hybrid Vehicles," offered by the University of Michigan, that will focus on the techniques used in the designing of hybrid vehicles.
- DHL creates it own hybrid. // Commercial Motor;6/13/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5539, p10
The article reports that a 14-tonne gross vehicle weight (GVW) hybrid truck was commissioned by DHL Supply Chain, which was developed by Magtec.
- Ford to Invest $450M to Build Electric Vehicles. // Assembly;Feb2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that Ford Motor Co. will invest 450 million dollars in Wayne, Michigan plant for the development of hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles which will start in 2012.
- UT team designing hybrid for D.O.E. competition. // Nashville Automotive Report;Apr2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the construction of a hybrid vehicle by the students of the University of Tennessee (UT) in Knoxville for the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) EcoCAR 2: Plugging Into the Future, a three-year collegiate engineering competition supported by General Motors Co.
- BILL'S EYE: TUCKEY'S RANT. // Motor;Dec2010, p140
The article offers information on the goal of China to become the world leader in development and production of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles in 10 years as announced by the Chinese government.
- Sonata Interior Tweaked for Hybrid. Schweinsberg, Christie // Ward's Auto World;Oct2010, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses interior enhancements to the hybrid-electric version of the Hyundai Sonata, including new styles of fabric and trim and larger, full-color display.