SmartPlex to 'revolutionize' building, spec'ing
- Freightliner Trucks announces design competition. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/30/2011, p1
The article offers information on the "Design the Future of Pride & Profit" truck design contest launched by the Freightliner Trucks. It mentions that the competition will run from November 2011 to February 2012, wherein the finalists will be selected by a panel of commercial vehicle design...
- Freightliner, VAC-CON develop CNG truck. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2011, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p41
The article offers brief information on the Freightliner Business class M2 112V compressed natural gas (CNG) truck by Freightliner Trucks and VAC-CON.
- Freightliner has M2 106 extended warranty. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2013, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that a free five-year/250,000-miie Cummins PP1 extended engine warranty is being offered by the company Freightliner Trucks on it 2012 and 2013 Freightliner Business Class M2 106 trucks with Cummins ISB engines.
- It's official: Tests show Freightliner Cascadia is more aerodynamic than similar Class 8s. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p40
The article evaluates Freightliner Cascadia commercial vehicles from Freightliner Trucks.
- Freightliner lifts the veil. Barton, Tim // Fleet Equipment;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p4
The author reflects on the capabilities of the Casadia Class 8 truck from Freightliner Trucks. According to the author, that the truck lives up to the instant reputation created by its introduction. The truck proved as tight in all aspects. Furthermore, the truck blends style changes with...
- TRUCK SHOWCASE. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p46
Presents information on various types of trucks. Description of trucks; Various models of trucks.
- Go-ahead for super-safe trucks. Finnerty, Joe // Auto Express;4/23/2014, Issue 1316, p25
The article reports that the Member of the Euroepan Parliament (MEPs) have supported a draft policy supporting a radical redesign of the existing trucks.
- Freightliner Trucks Increases FLD SD Production. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Freightliner Trucks has significantly increased the production of its FLD SD Class 8 truck model at its truck manufacturing plant in Santiago, Mexico. Development of the model for a variety of severe-duty and construction applications; Improvements in maneuverability, quality of...
- Body builder pumps up. // Fleet Owner;Apr2006, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p50
The article introduces the latest version of the Business Class M2 Resource CD, version 3.0 from Freightliner Trucks. This CD offers digital specification for the complete Business Class M2 product line and is designed to help body builders, dealers and customers choose the right truck for their...