Ram gives electrical lowdown
- Fuel-sippin' Ram 1500 shakes market. CRUMMETF, DAN // Missouri Ruralist;Oct2012, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p52
The article reports on the upgrades of Ram 1500 pickup which includes V6 Pentastart engine and the venerable 395 horsepower (hp), optional TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, and the UConnect System in the interior.
- P-40 Dodge. RIDDLE, TRENT // Diesel World;Feb2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p146
The article focuses on the Dodge Ram pickup truck of Cliff Kano and the upgrades he made on his vehicle. It mentions that there are many upgrades that Kano has made on his vehicle including the addition of a 6-inch Superlift lift kit and Bilstein 5100 shocks, which allow him to compete in the...
- Ram Truck Has Best August Since 2003. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/3/2014, p1
The article presents statistics which stated that sales of the Ram pickup trucks as increased by 33 percent in August 2014 whereas sales of Ram Light Duty trucks increased by 31 percent. It further mentions that sales of ProMaster van increased by 36 percent as compared with the van's sales in...
- Ram expanding 1500 Tradesman availability. // Delta Farm Press;7/13/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 27, p17
The article reports on the expansion of Ram 1500 Tradesman availability announced by Chrysler Group LLC to include Quad Cab and Crew Cab models that will provide buyers an outstanding combination of performance and value across all Ram half-ton pickup configurations.
- CORRECTION. // Street Trucks;Jan2014, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
A correction to the article related to 2013 Ram truck being built by 3rd Strike Performance that was published in the November 2013 issue is presented.
- Power boost for the Hilux. // Commercial Motor;10/19/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5100, p15
The article reports that Toyota has launched a new version of its Hilux pickup, introducing a 3.0-litre engine. The Extra Cab will only be available in four-wheel drive, and includes two occasional rear seats. Also boosting the Hilux's power is a Euro-4 3.0-litre D-4D with 169hp on tap,...
- TRANSPORT. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p14
Presents an update on the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain as of April 2005. Features of the Quickshift6 automated manual transmission for Trafic and Master vans from Renault; Launch of Nissan's Navara pick-up with selectable four-wheel drive.
- Small may be the new big. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;11/20/2013, p2
The author comments on the official rollout of the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado mid-size pickup truck from General Motors. He argues that the product launch is an evidence of the growing demand for smaller commercial vehicles. He cites how the Chevrolet Colorado was made to fit the new realities of...
- Isuzu's D-Max cab-chassis follows fully-built version. Pereira, Desiree // Commercial Vehicle;Jul2015, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p58
The article reports on the D-Max pickup truck introduced by commercial vehicle manufacturer Isuzu India. Topics discussed include the contribution of the company for commercial vehicle industry in India, the views of company head of communication Shankar Srinivas regarding the flexibility of the...