Ford to shift F-650/750 production site, unveil full-size van to replace E-Series
- Ford to roll out new Louisville. Monts, Rodd // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p20
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plans to launch the Louisville vocational truck during the 1995 Mid-America Trucking Show in Kentucky. High sales of Ford's L-series trucks in 1994.
- F series gets user-friendly. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p27
Features the Ford Motor Co.'s 1997 F-series pickup. Design of the pickup; Third door standard; Safety features.
- Engineers used pads to hide key details. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p27
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s use of PN96 program to hide the features of its 1997 Ford F series pickup automobile. Rear hinge third door; Extension of the back of the cab over the front lip of the cargo; Locking tailgate.
- 2 Ford F-150s team up to defend sales crown. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;10/9/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5627, p3
Reports on the marketing strategies to be employed by Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Division to meet its sales targets for the 1996 Ford F-150 and the 1997 F-150 pickups in the 1996 model year. Number of units expected to be sold; Increased leasing as a marketing strategy for the 1997 model;...
- Ford prices '97 F-150; hike averages $1,291. // Automotive News;12/4/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5635, p41
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s raising of prices for its 1997 F-150 pickup truck.
- Hollywood in Virginia. // Automotive News;12/11/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5636, p6
Presents information on the celebration of Job 1 for the 1997 F-150 by Ford Motor Company. President Ed Hagenlocker accompany plant manager Bill Boggs driving pickup through brick wall at plant.
- Ford will offer V-10 power in Econoline, Club Wagon. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;2/26/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5647, p18
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plans for offering its 1997 Econoline Van and Club Wagon trucks with powerful engine. Engine capacity; Specifications; Percentage share in trucks market.
- Ford concept gives hint of tomorrow. // Automotive News;11/9/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5792, p1
Features Ford Motor Co.'s Himalaya concept truck. Basis of design; Ford's future plans for a combined sport-utility and pickup.
- Ford revs up for 1 million sales off F-platform in '97. // Ward's Auto World;Oct96, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the expected sales of Ford Motor Co.'s F-Series truck platform in 1997. Annual rate of sale of F-Series pickup; Sale of light trucks.
- The Ultimate Harley Tool. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;Sep99, Vol. 179 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the Harley Edition F-150 vehicle from Ford Motor Company. Features of the motorcycle.