Sapa Profiles announces $2 million expansion
- Sapa invests another $50 million in capital. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the plan of Sapa Profiles North America for additional capital investments in the U.S. in 2011.
- Sapa Extrusions hosts annual health and safety day. // Modern Metals;Nov2012, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the hosting by Illinois-based Sapa Extrusions North America of its third annual health and safety day in its 16 locations.
- Sapa Acquires Aluminum Extrusion Maker Indalex. // Metal Center News;Jul2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p30
The article reports on the acquisition of aluminum extrusion maker Indalex Aluminum Solutions by Sapa Group, a producer of aluminum profiles. It mentions that the agreement will allow Sapa to improve its geographical presence in North America including Canadian region. Moreover, it notes that...
- IBM Wins 7-Yr, SEK 500Mn ITO Contract from Sapa Profiles. // GlobalSourcingNOW;10/9/2007, p9
The article reports that IBM has won an information technology (IT) outsourcing contract from Sapa Profiles, a Swedish aluminium profile company. Sapa Profiles is a joint venture between the U.S.-based aluminium manufacturer Alcoa and Orkla's subsidiary Sapa. The contract will allow Sapa...
- Hard Chargers in Soft Alloys. Triplett, Tim // Metal Center News;Aug2010, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p24
The article profiles Sapa Extrusions Inc. in North America. It notes that Sapa is a subsidiary of Norway's Orkla ASA, and set up shop in the U.S. after acquiring Anodizing Inc. in Portland, Oregaon in 2000. It cites that Sapa has largely completed the integration with Indalex Aluminum Solutions,...
- Producing profiles-period. Miller, Abbe // Modern Metals;Nov2007, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p38
The article features Sapa Extrusions Inc. headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which was considered as the largest soft-alloy aluminum extrusion producer in North America. The firm is a joint venture between Alcoa's multi-location soft-alloy profile division and the Sapa AB facility in...
- Sapa Extrusions Appoints New Business Development Manager. // Production Machining;Feb2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p10
The article announces that John Rovi was appointed as business development manager for commercial building and construction at Sapa Extrusions North America.
- Improved Rod and Bar Offers Uniformity. // Production Machining;Apr2015, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p35
The article offers brief information on Acc-U-Line rod and bar series from Sapa Extrusions North America.
- Sapa Achieves Certification for Automotive Quality Management. // Production Machining;Sep2012, p10
The article reports that Sapa Extrusions North America achieved International Organization for Standardization/Technical Specification (ISO/TS) 16949 certification for its facility in Cressona, Pennsylvania, for automotive quality management.