DTNA delivers 1,000th natural gas truck
- Sterling LNG trucks go into service. Hartley, Paul // Fleet Equipment;Feb2009, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
The article evaluates the natural gas fueled daycab tractors from Daimler Trucks North America LLC.
- Natural gas-powered trucks driven to clear ports' air. Kvidera, Max // Overdrive;Jan2009, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the natural gas-powered truck from Daimler Trucks North America LLC under the program to reduce the pollution at the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, California. The California Cartage is taking delivery of 132 Sterling Set-back 113-inch, 320 horsepower (hp) daycabs as...
- Daimler Trucks North America delivers 1,000th natural gas truck. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/9/2011, p5
The article focuses on the delivery of 1,000th natural gas truck by Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) on November 8, 2011. It states that DTNA is the first commercial vehicle manufacturer in North America to achieve the delivery. It says that the Freightliner M2 112 compressed natural gas...
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 167 Issue 10, p28
This section offers news briefs on the commercial trucking industry, including the agreement of Commercial Vehicle Group with Daimler Trucks North America, the extension of SelecTrucks' Down Payment Match promotion, and the updating of the Web-based service information programs of Mitchell 1.
- New 122SD from Freightliner. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p45
The article evaluates the 122SD truck from Daimler Trucks North America LLC.
- Technology offering a clear path to self-driving trucks. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Nov2014, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p1
The article focuses on the International commercial vehicle show held in Hannover, Germany in 2014. It is noted that Daimler Trucks North America LLC introduced its Future Truck 2025, whose concept tractor-trailer combination integrates existing safety and control systems. Continental...
- Daimler to drop Sterling truck brand. MOULSON, GEIR // South Texas Automotive Report;Nov2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
The article announces the decision of Daimler AG to drop its North American truck division's Sterling brand and end production at plants in Oregon and Ontario by mid-2010. Although Daimler Trucks North America will end the production of the Sterling Trucks brand in March 2009, it will make...
- DTNA receives telematics service, application award. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p8
The article announces that Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) has received the Best Telematics Service & Application for Commercial Vehicles award by Telematics Update.
- Sterling LNG Trucks Go Prime Time in Los Angeles. Kelley, Tom // Beverage World;1/15/2009, Vol. 128 Issue 1, p56
The article reports on the delivery by Daimler Trucks North America of the first of what are expected to be thousands of Sterling Truck-branded natural gas-powered trucks to California Cartage Co. for use in the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles in California. Although the Liquified Natural...