Isuzu, Utilimaster producing Reach van
- A once over. Kolman, David A. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p29
The article focuses on business developments at Isuzu Truck of America Inc. in 2007. The manufacturer's 2008 N/W Series of low cab forward (LFC) medium duty trucks are all new, with significant enhancements. In late June, Isuzu hosted a ride and drive event in Santa Barbara, California, to give...
- Isuzu anniversary. // Automotive News;4/19/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5495, Insight. p2i
Reports on the Isuzu Truck of America Inc.'s plans for its tenth anniversary celebration in 1994. Dealer incentive contest; Plans for 1993.
- Give it some gas. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p3
The article offers brief information on the 2012 gas models of commercial trucks from Isuzu Commercial Truck of America.
- Isuzu Offers Extended Warranty. // Beverage World;11/15/2012, Vol. 131 Issue 11, p60
The article reports on the announcement by Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. of the availability of an enhanced extended warranty for its 2013 Isuzu N-Series diesel trucks sold on or before October 1, 2012, that includes fuel injectors and high pressure lines, common rail, and turbocharger.
- THE REACH COMMERCIAL WALK-IN VAN. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p55
The article offers brief information on Reach Commercial Walk-In van from Isuzu Commercial Truck of America.
- Isuzu's NPR-XD fills need. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p37
The article reports on Isuzu Commercial Truck of America's launch of the N-Series line of medium-duty cabover trucks.
- New NPR-XD fills "gap" for Isuzu. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/11/2014, p8
The article offers brief information on the N-Series line of medium-duty cabover trucks from Isuzu Commercial Truck of America including the NPR-XD, NPR-HD, and GVWR NQR.
- Isuzu enters 12-tonne GYW Euro-6 market. // Motor Transport;5/12/2014, p36
The article discusses the Isuzu Truck's return to the United Kingdom's 12-tonne GVW (gross vehicle weight) truck market, along with the introduction of Euro-6 version of the F-series engine, and presents the views of Isuzu marketing director Keith Child, regarding the selling of its new model.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // PRO: Portable Restroom Operator;Jul2014, p38
The article offers news-briefs as of July 2014 on topics including 30th anniversary of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, appointment of George Daniels as senior vice president of sales at Hino Trucks and release of product catalog by vehicular safety products supplier Optronics International.