Two trailer manufacturers merge into one
- McClain buys Benlee. Truini, Joe // Waste News;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p1
Reports that Michigan-based McClain Industries Inc., a truck body and waste handling equipment supplier, has purchased Michigan-based rolloff container maker Benlee Inc. Synergies; Products.
- Boss' 65th gave birth to McClain acquisition. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;10/16/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p28
Reports the acquisition of Benlee Inc. by McClain Industries Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Details on the revenue and products of the companies; Relations between company executives Bill Wolok and Kenneth McClain; Speculation on the increase in sales of Benlee.
- BUSINESS DIARY. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/28/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p25
This article presents news briefs related to business enterprises in Michigan. T&M Printing Inc. of Macomb Township, has acquired the name and assets of Peg-Master Business Forms Inc., Troy, and will operate at Peg-Master's current location at 2854 Industrial Row in Troy. G.B. Inc., a Bloomfield...
- Firm to distribute Ramsa system. // Waste News;07/21/97, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p21
Reports on the appointment of Benlee Incorporated, as the North American distributor for the Ramsa Hi-Lift hook lift system for the waste collection industry. Information on the Ramsa system.
- Four options available to double trailer capacity. // Heavy Equipment Guide;Sep2014, p12
The article offers information on the Pup Trailer from Benlee Inc.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.