Mario Davila named new president of Toyota de Puerto Rico
- Toyota Building on Quality, Durability, and Reliability for Dealers, Associates, and Owners. Durand, Augusto // Caribbean Business;8/25/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 33, pA48
Features the Toyota de Puerto Rico, distributor for Toyota Motors vehicles in Puerto Rico. Total workforce; Sales performance in 2004; Comments of Mario Davila, president of Toyota de Puerto Rico, on the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Firmly at the helm. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;8/11/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p54
The article reports on the significant contribution of Mario DÃ¡vila as president of Toyota de Puerto Rico Corp. since 2002. According to DÃ¡vila, the company already increased its sales when he was appointed, but he, together with his co-executives, has risen its market share at 35%. It...
- The challenge isn't just getting to the top, it's staying there. Rodríguez, Inda M. // Caribbean Business;11/26/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 47, pS13
The article profiles Mario DÃ¡vila, president of Toyota de Puerto Rico Corp. It states that his career in automobile industry is almost 25 years since he started with Mitsubishi Motors as a field representative in 1985. According to the article, he works hard to play role in the Japanese...
- Wednesday: 'Purple day' at VW solo. O'Brien-Mecke, Mary Alice // Automotive News;2/5/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5915, p38
Focuses on the dealership operation of Miles Brandon, president and general manger of Capistrano Volkswagen in San Juan Capistrano, California. Significance of single-line dealership to the success of the enterprise; Emphasis of the company on employee benefits; Declaration of Wednesday as the...
- Spokane-Area New-Car Dealers. // Journal of Business (10756124);09/28/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, pA22
Presents a survey on car dealers in Spokane, Washington. Company directory; Accounts on the managing officers of the companies; Number of full/part-time employees.
- Subaru dealers adopt open-door policy. Cantwell, Julie // Automotive News;2/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5969, p47
Reports the permission of dealers to Subaru of America Inc. executives to attend the entire make meeting in the United States. Investments of dealers for the marketing of the cars; Distribution of Baja model cars among dealers; Partnership with General Motors Corp.
- GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS - AND FUN. // Automotive News;2/14/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6451, p34
Photographs of several automobile dealers and automobile executives who participated in the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in San Francisco, California, including Jim Lentz, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. president, Brian Carolin, Nissan North America senior vice president for...
- AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIPS. Ardizzons, Sally // San Diego Business Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the ranking of automotive dealerships based on gross sales in San Diego, California. Number of workers employed; Authorized dealerships; Owners and general managers of the firms.
- From Service Advisor to Dealer. Finlay, Steve // Ward's Dealer Business;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p28
Profiles Caroline Grossinger, president of Grossinger Autoplex car dealer, in Chicago, Illinois. Career background; Success in the field of automobile dealership; Family and education background. INSET: 'An Exciting Time to Be a GM Dealer'.