Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/26/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. including the partnership between Moodlerooms and The Learning Edge North American and partnership between John Wiley & Sons and Scrivener Publishing in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p7
Presents news briefs on several partnerships & acquisitions of companies in the educational publishing industry as of April 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;6/3/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p7
Presents updates on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 2002.
- Three-executive team set for Southerland bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p33
The article reports on the partnership of Southerland executives Steve Russo, David Corbin and Bryan Smith to acquire the company through its Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Business divorces and who gets custody of intellectual property. // Business North Carolina;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p66
Deals with the effect of business ownership separation on partners. Relevance of the issue to electronic commerce; Legal principles of promotional claims; Problems associated with trade secrets.
- NHRAW And ARWI Unite To Form HARDI. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/14/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 7, p6
Reports the partnership of NorthAmerican Heating, Refrigeration, and Airconditioning Wholesalers Association and Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Wholesalers Inter-national to favor in consolidation in the U.S. Formation of an organization; Location; Schedule for the business operation of the...
- NBC, AOL TW eyeing options. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p3
Reports the insight of the NBC and AOL Time Warner on possible buying, swapping and merging entertainment assets in the U.S. Plan of the television networks on programming partnerships; Combination of company assets; Benefits of the television networks on the possible events.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // MMR;1/10/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p69
The article offers world news briefs related to business in 2011 including the delay of Walmart Stores Inc. purchase of Trust-Mart, the partnership between Tesco PLC's bank division with Blackhawk Network and the appointment of Albert Heijn as the new general manager of Cees van Vliet.