Management Changes at Career Colleges
- Stay or Go? // Working Mother;Mar2001, p18
Presents four steps for dealing with a counteroffer when planning to leave one job for another. Delay; Delve; Deal; Decide.
- City slickers want out of the rat-race. // Personnel Today;4/29/2003, p3
Reports on the results of a survey pointing out that city employees in Great Britain intend to quit their careers within five years. Impact of financial worries and fear of terrorism among employees; Prospects for changing careers and jobs; Employment and working conditions.
- Don't be so quick to quit. CARLSON, COLETTE // Administrative Professional Today;Jun2014, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p7
The article discusses reasons behind employees' decisions to quit their job or change their career, including not liking their present occupations and seeing other opportunities in other places.
- Providence Adds Government Services Pro. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p18
The article announces that Renato "Renny" DiPentima was appointed senior advisor of Providence Equity.
- Providence Expands Capital Markets Arm. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the hiring of Oliver Wriedt as managing director at Providence Equity.
- Citi, BofA Prep $875M TL for SRA Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p7
The article discusses the credit facility arranged by Citigroup and Bank of America Merrill Lynch worth 1.39 billion U.S. dollars to back Providence Equity Partners' buyout of SRA International.
- SRA International Sets New Price On TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p2
The article reports that Citigroup, together with other banks, revised an Original Issue Discount from 99.5 to 95 on an 875 million dollar seven-year term loan for Providence Equity Partners, which plans to purchase SRA International for a total of 1.88 billion dollars.
- Provo's VitalSmarts acquired by equity firm. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/29/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p2
The article informs about the acquisition of Provo-Utah-based corporate training company VitalSmarts by Providence Equity Partners of Providence, Rhode Island.
- HULU BUYOUT COMPLETED. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;10/15/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that the joint owners of Hulu LLC have completed their expected buyout of Providence Equity Partners LLC.