Financial Briefs ï¿½
- RR DONNELLEY. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Nov2012, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p29
The article reports that "Guidepost" has signed a multi-year and multi-million enterprise-wide print management contract with R. R. Donnelley & Sons Co.
- RR DONNELLEY. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;8/1/2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the 300 million dollars contract signed by RR Donnelley to provide products and services to Meridith Corp. including magazine and book production, logistics services, and print management.
- R.R. DONNELLEY ENTERS LONG-TERM DIRECTORY AGREEMENT WITH SBC. // RBOC Update;Jan2003, pN.PAG
Reports that R.R. Donnelley, a printer of telephone directories, has entered into a long-term contract with Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages Inc., Ameritech Publishing Inc. and SNET Information Services Inc. to print telephone directories.
- It's All Good. SCHULTZ, RAY // Direct;Feb2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p5
The article presents information on several issues in direct marketing. R. R. Donnelley has been awarded with a $100 million contract by Cornerstone Brands to print its catalogs. Montgomery Ward plans to start mailing a version of it as a brand-building exercise. It mentions the 2008 Database...
- Contract update. Hall, Tom // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/17/2008, p19
This section offers news briefs on the printing industry. Printer and bookbinder Charlesworth Group has renewed its contract to produce all of the journals of the Society for General Microbiology (SGM). A multi-year print management contract has been signed by U.S. printing giant RR Donnelley....
- R.R. Donnelley buys Banta for $1.3 billion. // Pulp & Paper;Dec2006, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p7
The article reports that R.R. Donnelley has outbid Cenveo to acquire Banta Corp. for $1.3 billion. According to the parties, the deal is expected to close in the first quarter of 2007. Banta is a provider of printing and digital imaging services to direct marketers and publishers and has...
- EF1 wins Donnelley deal. Foxwell, Mark // Printing World;6/16/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 11, p9
Reports that EFI Inc. has won a software contract with printing company RR Donnelley. Terms of the deal; Benefits of the contract for the company; Features of the software system.
- OfficeTiger odds bite for Donnelley. // Printing World;3/23/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of New York-based OfficeTiger Inc. by Chicago, Illinois-based RR Donnelley. OfficeTiger provides document outsourcing services with offices worldwide. RR Donnelley CEO Mark Angelson asserted that the deal is part of the company's strategy to become a new...
- RR Donnelley suffers BPO losses. Brooks, Josh; Mitting, William // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);3/20/2008, p4
The article reports that RR Donnelley has posted a $460 million write-down of goodwill in its international business process outsourcing (BPO) units which are RR Donnelley Global Document Solutions and Office Tiger. According to reports, the loss was reported in the company's fourth-quarter...