- DeGennaro named LLS president. Skodnick, Leif // Westchester County Business Journal;9/22/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p8
The article announces the naming of Louis DeGennaro as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS).
- New Jersey Businessman to Head Health Care Reform Coalition. // News India Times;6/14/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p14
The article announces that Studio Printworks and Chambord Prints president Dennis Shah was named chairman of the Health Care Reform Coalition of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce.
- Grandville. Hays, Carl // Booklist;11/1/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p30
Reviews the book "Grandville," by Bryan Talbot.
- Miller Tapped As New NEBB President. R. J. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jan2005, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p16
Announces the appointment of Joseph Miller as president of the National Environmental Balancing Bureau in January 2005. Career background.
- Generra Taps DiPersia Pres. Greenberg, Julee // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/2/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 96, p9
This article announces the appointment of Stacey DiPersia as president of Generra Co. in November 2005. In the newly created post, DiPersia reports to Dan Shamdasani, CEO of Public Clothing, the holding company of Generra. She will be responsible for all aspects of operations, merchandising,...
- NH Profile. // Business NH Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p58
Reports that Amherst Technologies in Merrimack, New Hampshire, has appointed Robert W. John as president. Responsibility for Amherst's sales, marketing, and services strategy; Veteran of the technology industry and International Business Machines Corp.; Provider of storage, networking, software,...
- THE OTHER SIDE OF PAUL WOLFOWITZ. Robinson, Simon; Da Costa, Gilbert; Roston, Eric // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/27/2005, Issue 25, p48
The article presents information on the new role of Paul Wolfowitz as president of the World Bank. Many people doubt his success in the new role since it was a sudden shift from his role as the architect of the Iraq war. But he is winning the hearts of people while focusing on improving the life...
- GIA Earthquake: Boyajian Steps Down, Baker New President. // JCK;Jul2006, Vol. 177 Issue 7, p35
The article reports on the resignation of Bill Boyajian as president of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) in May 2006. Boyajian was never involved in any violations of the company's policy, but his departure was attributed to the diamond-grading scandal implicating GIA. Senior vice...
- people. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2010, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p30
The article announces several career changes including Allen Shiver as the new president of Flowers Foods Inc. and the promotion of Katie Price for customer support chemist post at Global Support Center.