Indiana U. and Publishers Launch Licensing Program
- John Wiley & Sons Moves Forward with E-Text in Economics via New Deal with Aplia. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
Reports on John Wiley & Sons Inc. (Hoboken, New Jersey) moving forward in e-textbook market by trying to make a new deal with Aplia (San Carlos, California).
- Compound identification. // LC-GC Europe;Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p335
The article offers brief information on the electronic book "Wiley Registry 9th Edition/NIST 2011 Mass Spectral Library" from John Wiley and Sons Inc.
- tools of the trade. // BizEd;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p61
The article focuses on miscellaneous topics including an online course from the partnership between the publishing company John Wiley & Sons and coaching firm InsideTrack, educational videos by the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas, and a data storage software from Figshare.
- Wiley Tests e-Texts in Texas. Nawotka, Edward // Publishers Weekly;1/19/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the test conducted by Wiley on its electronic textbooks in Texas. When classes start January 20, about 1,300 students for six different classes will be given Wiley e-textbooks. University of Texas in Austin has licensed the books to test how functional e-textbooks are for...
- Wiley Partners with netLibrary, Lightning Source. Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p41
Reports that, as of December, 2000, John Wiley & Sons has signed agreements with netLibrary and Lightning Source. Distribution of Wiley's frontlist titles; How netLibrary will provide digital conversion and electronic distribution, while Lightning Source will provide digital distribution...
- They're No Dummies. // License!;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p218
Reports on Anuman Interactive's shipment of products under Wiley Publishing Inc.'s "For Dummies" license. Stand-alone software programs that enable consumers to master various subjects; Distribution in the United States by Atari Inc.
- ANNUAL COPYRIGHT LICENSES. // Distance Education Report;9/1/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p8
The article announces that Copyright Clearance Center Incorporated has created an Annual Copyright License that will allow schools to get permission for copyrighted materials quickly. Publishers like John Wiley and Sons, the New York Times, and Princeton University Press are participating in the...
- Wiley, U. of Texas Pilot Digital Textbook Solution. // Educational Marketer;10/27/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the digital textbook pilot program created by John Wiley & Sons Inc. and the University of Texas featuring a software licensing model that is different than the traditional college textbook sales process. The e-text initiative will begin on the Austin campus in spring 2009...
- Versaware to Deliver Digital Textbooks, Announces Survey Results. // Information Today;Feb2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on electronic publishing services company Versaware Inc. Expansion of its relationship with John Wiley & Sons Inc. Higher Education Publishing, to deliver online electronic book versions of their most popular textbooks; Results of a survey by Versaware of college students on their...