- Book Clubs Are Part of Scholastic's Common Core Strategy. // Educational Marketer;8/12/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the launch of a marketing and rebranding initiative for the Book Club business by Scholastic School Book Clubs and eCommerce in New York. According to the president of Scholastic Judy Newman, teachers can use book clubs to provide Common Core independent reading goals and...
- FIND IN GALILEE. Baker, Charles F. // dig;Jan2014, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses the discovery of a significantly large structure that has a cone-shaped peak under the Sea of Galilee in Israel, being investigated by University of Haifa archaeologist Dani Nadel and colleagues in 2014.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Baskin, Anna // Advertising Age;9/14/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 30, p41
The article mentions several people, personnel changes, and promotions including Dan Pittman at Fox Searchlight Pictures, Susanne Smith McAvoy at Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, and Dani Nadel at Publicis Modem & Dialog USA.
- Dancing with TV, Job Seekers and CMOs. Frank, John N. // Marketing News;3/30/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p04
This article introduces various reports within this issue, including how television channel proliferation can mean more targeted opportunities, how to find a job in the marketing industry, and a look at a typical day for a chief marketing officer.
- The Altruistic Side of Marketing. // Direct Marketing News;Jun2015, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p7
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the impact of marketing leaders in the success of their customers and the marketing strategy of their company and the 2015 Marketing Hall of Femme honorees or chief marketers from the periodical Direct Marketing News (DMN).
- Where Freud and the Oyster Converge. Katsin, Daniel // Marketing Health Services;Winter2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p9
This letter to the editor comments on the article "My Life as an Interim CMO" written by Candace Quinn.
- Levin named CMO at Turning House. // Furniture/Today;1/18/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p44
The article announces that Ross Levin has been appointed as vice president and chief marketing officer (CMO) at Turning House Furniture.
- BUZZ BIT. // Marketing News;11/15/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p7
The article notes the 2011 IBM Global Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Study found a majority of CMOs think return on investment (ROI) will be the most significant success measure marketing departments by 2015.
- Barclays hires BBH director. // Marketing (00253650);3/24/2010, p3
The article announces the appointment of Michelle McEttrick as chief marketing officer (CMO) at Barclays PLC's Global Retail Banking division.