Digital Takes (Some) Share in Texas
- The lost art of penmanship. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/12/95, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p2A
Reports on the increase in corporate losses caused by bad handwriting. Estimated losses annually due to illegible handwriting; Findings released by Zaner-Blouser Educational Publishers.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p8
The article offers news briefs in the publishing industry in the U.S. The McGraw-Hill Higher Education has launched the PrepCenter Web-based course planner for university instructors that allows them to find and organize supplemental materials related with McGraw-Hill texts. The Houghton...
- Texas Orders Remain on the Light Side. // Educational Marketer;10/10/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that school districts in Texas have spend 214.4 million dollars on instructional materials in the 2011 adoption for language arts, Prekindergarten systems and supplemental science. It mentions that the budget spent by the state is accounted for 41% of the districts' total...
- MGH Integrates M-H Connect on Blackboard. // Educational Marketer;7/19/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p1
The article discusses the move of publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education to collaborate with software company Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. The partnership aims to provide college students and teachers easier access and application of digital content and tools from the McGraw-Hill Connect learning...
- McGraw-Hill, Cengage Enhance Custom Offerings. // Educational Marketer;10/25/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p5
No abstract available.
- Education newswatch. // Teaching Pre K-8;Oct95, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
Presents the news related to education. Includes annual National Handwriting Contest sponsored by Zaner-Bloser and Parker Pen; Children's Literature '96 sponsored by The Ohio State University; Deadline for the Ann Arly's Bowler Poetry Contest. INSET: Grant notices..
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that Columbus, Ohio-based handwriting textbook publisher Zaner-Bloser Educational Publishers has teamed-up with Portland, Oregon-based instructional software tools provider Inspiration Software Inc. to develop graphic organizer templates to support Zaner-Bloser's "Strategies...
- CISD accepts tech grant proposal. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/14/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p1
The article presents brief highlights of the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Clarendon Consolidated Independent School District in Texas on August 5, 2014 which tackled the Technology Integration Grant Year II proposal and purchases on instructional tools.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the launch of ALEKS 360, a technology-based mathematical solution for college algebra and precalculus courses which incorporates McGraw-Hill Higher Education's electronic books with the study material solution from Aleks Corp.