- EM Spotlight: ETA/Cuisenaire Keeps Hands on Professional Development. // Educational Marketer;6/19/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on the role of professional development in the family-owned ETAâ„Cuisenaire, a producer of math, science and reading manipulatives for grades K-12 in the U.S. Simba Information Inc. stated that ETA represents 14 percent of the market with an estimated $60 million in 2005...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;7/29/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p7
The article announces the appointment of Julie Huston as vice president of sales of Triumph Learning LLC.
- Brandweek people. // Brandweek;09/25/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p84
Presents updates on the advertising industry in the United States as of September 25, 2000. Background information on the career of Jude Rake, vice president of marketing and general manager of Eastman Kodak; Information on the sports marketing agency launched by Bill Schmidt, former chief of...
- Materials. // Language Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p44
The article reports on different products for language classroom including books, self-correcting activity cards, and literary resources. One of the products for language learning is the Charging Up! set from ETA/Cuisenaire which contains strategy cards, leveled books, power pens, and teacher...
- Tools for Teaching English. // Language Magazine;Aug2009, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates several products for teaching English including SunSprout Interactive literary software system from ETA/Cuisenaire, the Speaking Global Translator from Franklin Electronic Publishers Inc., and Issues in English 2 software program from Protea Textware P/L.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;6/3/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the partnership between New York-based Triumph Learning LLC and Albuquerque, New Mexico information source company Access Innovation Inc. for a new taxonomy designed to align the K-12 digital content with its print version for the Common Core State Standards.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;12/2/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p8
The article focuses on partnerships in the education industry in the U.S. including one between Triumph Learning LLC and Clever, and another between Curriculet and HarperCollins.
- Coachsoftware. // Children's Technology Review;2005 Trends, Vol. 13 Issue 2/3, p28
The article reviews the achievement test preparation software Coachsoftware from Triumph Learning.
- Harcourt Assessment Names More Senior Execs in Turn-Around Effort. // Educational Marketer;9/11/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p4
The article reports that Harcourt Assessment Corp. has appointed two senior management executives in the U.S. The appointments are part of the company's initiative to improve its competitive edge and financial performance. Kevin Brueggeman was named executive vice president and general manager...