WileyPLUS 5 Release Delayed for Glitch Fix
- Wiley Higher Education Revenue Increases 8.6% in 9-Month Period. // Educational Marketer;3/28/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the 8.6% increase in the global high education revenue at John Wiley & Sons Inc. of Hoboken, New Jersey in the first nine months of fiscal 2011. It notes the about 16% of the global revenue is represented by sales of electronic books, digital content sold to institutions,...
- Wiley Ed. Revenue Slows as Market Softens. // Educational Marketer;1/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the decrease of revenue from the Global Education segment at John Wiley & Sons Inc., reflecting a softness in the higher education market in the U.S. It reveals that the company attributed the slowdown to lower enrollments in for-profit schools, with the buildup of...
- Wiley Global Ed Regroups After H1 Revenue Decline. // Educational Marketer;Jan2013, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the move of New Jersey-based education company John Wiley & Sons to reposition and restructure the business across the board after suffering revenue and profit declines in both fiscal second quarter and the first half ending October 31, 2012. The factors behind the decline...
- Wiley U.S. Higher Ed Revenue Up 1.4%. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 1.4% increase of revenue in the higher education segment at John Wiley & Sons Inc. for 2008 in the U.S. It states that the revenue is driven by sales in science, business and accounting involving translation rights and reprints. It mentions that Wiley continues to see...
- Wiley Q3 Higher Ed. Revenue Drops 7% Due to Currency Exchange. // Educational Marketer;3/16/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the seven percent decrease in revenue of John Wiley & Sons Inc.'s Higher Education segment in the U.S. in the publishers fiscal third quarter ended January 31, 2009. It states that the decrease is caused by foreign currency translations. It notes that the online learning...
- Wiley Higher Ed Revenue Grows 8.6% in Fiscal 2011. // Educational Marketer;7/4/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 8.5% to 48.3 million dollar growth in John Wiley & Sons Inc.'s Higher Education revenue due to increased shool enrollment and strong back list sales as reflected in the 2011 financial report ended April 30. It says that the company prepares for the launch of the...
- Weak Engineering Market Crimps Wiley's College Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;12/9/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p5
Focuses on the revenue growth for John Wiley & Sons Inc., college publisher in the U.S. Percentage of the revenue increased for the second quarter; Increase of textbook sales in science; Operating income of the company.
- Wiley Global Ed Revenue Up 0.6% in Fiscal 2012. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 0.6% increase of revenue in Global Education at John Wiley & Sons to 308.4 million dollars in fiscal 2012, ended April 30, from fiscal 2011, but declined 1% on a currency-neutral basis.
- Digital Sales Spur Wiley. // Publishers Weekly;6/20/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 25, p9
This article reports on an increase in total revenue of John Wiley & Sons in the fiscal year ended April 30, 2011.