RISK SUMMARY: VIETNAM
- Risk Assessments: What is Required? Ferguson, Carole // Credit Control;2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p27
Explores the benefits of conducting risk assessments for companies in Great Britain. Definition of risk assessment; Steps for risk assessment; Risk assessment principles that can be adopted.
- Rethinking Climate Risks. Friedman, Pamela // Risk Management (00355593);Apr2002, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the risk assessment and risk management of business enterprises. Implication of the rise of the intensity of precipitation events; Consideration of the global climate simulations; Costs of the natural catastrophe losses.
- Appendix 1: Business Risk Assessment. // Doing Business with Latvia;2005, p206
The article presents an assessment of the business risk in Latvia.
- Turkey: Nat CAT cited as top risk for businesses. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Feb2015, p14
The article discusses risks to business in Turkey which includes natural catastrophes, fire and supply chain interruption as per survey conducted by insurance company Allianz.
- Insurance and Expanding Systemic Risks. // Financial Market Trends;Oct2003, Issue 85, p145
Focuses on insurance and expanding systemic risks. Causes of systemic risks; Insurance issues related to emergence of systemic risks.
- Tapping the sustainability market. Sutton, Phillip // Greener Management International;Summer97, Issue 18, p91
Predicts that ecological sustainability will be the trends in business firms. Strategies to become sustainability-promoting; Factors which influence the transformation of the market; Considerations to promote ecological sustainability effectively.
- U.S. companies' risk costs down fourth year in a row. Bradford, Michael // Business Insurance;01/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on a decline in the freefalling cost of risk for companies in the United States. Factors which contributed to the decline; Reason for the significant decline in 1996; Basis of the 1997 Cost of Risk Survey; Details on the survey; Indication of the survey regarding the types...
- You can't manage Mother Nature. Imbornoni, Robert T. // Westchester County Business Journal;08/25/97, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p15
Suggests tips for companies in conducting hazard analyses for emergency preparedness. Conducting a business impact analysis; Creation of a business emergency response plan; Importance of the type of business operate and types of threats identified in considering how often one should review the...
- THE THREAT TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS -- LEARNING THE RULES OF RISK. Carter, Roy // Accountancy;May87, Vol. 99 Issue 1125, p124
Discusses the qualitative and quantitative computerized approaches for risk evaluation of a corporate enterprise. Objectives of evaluation of corporate vulnerability; Application of electronic data processing system; Advantages of the quantitative approach.