RISK SUMMARY: VIETNAM
- Risk Assessments: What is Required? Ferguson, Carole // Credit Control;2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p27
Explores the benefits of conducting risk assessments for companies in Great Britain. Definition of risk assessment; Steps for risk assessment; Risk assessment principles that can be adopted.
- Rethinking Climate Risks. Friedman, Pamela // Risk Management (00355593);Apr2002, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the risk assessment and risk management of business enterprises. Implication of the rise of the intensity of precipitation events; Consideration of the global climate simulations; Costs of the natural catastrophe losses.
- Appendix 1: Business Risk Assessment. // Doing Business with Latvia;2005, p206
The article presents an assessment of the business risk in Latvia.
- Turkey: Nat CAT cited as top risk for businesses. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Feb2015, p14
The article discusses risks to business in Turkey which includes natural catastrophes, fire and supply chain interruption as per survey conducted by insurance company Allianz.
- Insurance and Expanding Systemic Risks. // Financial Market Trends;Oct2003, Issue 85, p145
Focuses on insurance and expanding systemic risks. Causes of systemic risks; Insurance issues related to emergence of systemic risks.
- Tapping the sustainability market. Sutton, Phillip // Greener Management International;Summer97, Issue 18, p91
Predicts that ecological sustainability will be the trends in business firms. Strategies to become sustainability-promoting; Factors which influence the transformation of the market; Considerations to promote ecological sustainability effectively.
- Majority of Firms Worry About Cyberattacks, Digital Disruption In 2017. Violino, Bob // Information-management.com;12/14/2016, p1
The report surveyed 735 board members and executives at global organizations in the fall of 2016, and Included on the list of top 10 risks for 2017 were cyber security and the emergence of new technologies.
- U.S. companies' risk costs down fourth year in a row. Bradford, Michael // Business Insurance;01/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on a decline in the freefalling cost of risk for companies in the United States. Factors which contributed to the decline; Reason for the significant decline in 1996; Basis of the 1997 Cost of Risk Survey; Details on the survey; Indication of the survey regarding the types...
- You can't manage Mother Nature. Imbornoni, Robert T. // Westchester County Business Journal;08/25/97, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p15
Suggests tips for companies in conducting hazard analyses for emergency preparedness. Conducting a business impact analysis; Creation of a business emergency response plan; Importance of the type of business operate and types of threats identified in considering how often one should review the...