Inflation To Ease On Moderating Growth
- Inflation: Outlook. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p9
The article forecasts the inflation condition in Hungary in 2012. It states that the country's annual inflation is expected to remain high throughout most of 2012, averaging about 5.5 percent to 6.0 percent up from the 2011 level. It cites two graphs depicting the expected activity of the...
- Inflation To Weaken In 2012. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an economic outlook of Estonia for 2012. It forecasts that the country's average consumer price inflation will come in at 3.6% in 2012 from the previous 3.8% estimate, given the easing grain supply bottlenecks and weaker economic expansion. It also predicts that global...
- EVALUATION OF BUSINESS MACRO ENVIRONMENT: CASE OF ECONOMIC SLOWDOWN. Kozlinskis, Vulfs // Journal of Business Management;2008, Issue 1, p30
Nowadays due to growing importance of competitiveness measurement (9) a lot of resources are invested in the issue-related researches. One of the major components of measuring competitiveness is evaluation of business macro environment (BME). Three approaches are mainly used to evaluate the BME:...
- Latvia's inflation remains unchanged in December. // Regional Today;01/10/2013, p1
The article focuses on the data released by the Central Statistical Bureau which shows that consumer price inflation in Latvia has remained unchanged in December 2012.
- Latvia's inflation rises in April. // Regional Today;5/13/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase in consumer price inflation in Latvia in April 2014.
- Latvia May inflation eases slightly. // Regional Today;6/10/2014, p1
The article reports that the consumer price inflation in Latvia eased in May 2014, with a 0.6% growth year-on-year, after a rise in April 2014.
- Country Intelligence: Report: Ghana. // Ghana Country Monitor;Sep2012, p1
The article offers an economic outlook for Ghana for 2012. It projects that the petroleum sector will continue to play a significant role in the country's macroeconomic activity. It also expects an increase in the consumer price index (CPI) inflation to 9.40%. Moreover, it describes the...
- 1 Inflation and real economy outlook: 1.1 Inflation forecast. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);
The article presents an outlook on inflation in Hungary as of March 2013. It states that the consumer price index is expected to continue to drop due to declining household energy prices and food inflation. It mentions that unprocessed food inflation will pull down the overall price index and...
- Turkey inflation rate rises above forecasts. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;4/6/2015, p1
The article mentions that 1.19 percent increase in the consumer price index has raised Turkey's inflation rate, far beyond the inflation rate forecasted by research analysts. It states that Turkish Statistical Institute, TurkStat, have reported the increased consumer price index and inflation...