Inflation To Ease On Moderating Growth
- Inflation: Outlook. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p9
The article forecasts the inflation condition in Hungary in 2012. It states that the country's annual inflation is expected to remain high throughout most of 2012, averaging about 5.5 percent to 6.0 percent up from the 2011 level. It cites two graphs depicting the expected activity of the...
- Inflation To Weaken In 2012. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an economic outlook of Estonia for 2012. It forecasts that the country's average consumer price inflation will come in at 3.6% in 2012 from the previous 3.8% estimate, given the easing grain supply bottlenecks and weaker economic expansion. It also predicts that global...
- EVALUATION OF BUSINESS MACRO ENVIRONMENT: CASE OF ECONOMIC SLOWDOWN. Kozlinskis, Vulfs // Journal of Business Management;2008, Issue 1, p30
Nowadays due to growing importance of competitiveness measurement (9) a lot of resources are invested in the issue-related researches. One of the major components of measuring competitiveness is evaluation of business macro environment (BME). Three approaches are mainly used to evaluate the BME:...
- Latvia's inflation remains unchanged in December. // Regional Today;01/10/2013, p1
The article focuses on the data released by the Central Statistical Bureau which shows that consumer price inflation in Latvia has remained unchanged in December 2012.
- Latvia's inflation rises in April. // Regional Today;5/13/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase in consumer price inflation in Latvia in April 2014.
- Latvia May inflation eases slightly. // Regional Today;6/10/2014, p1
The article reports that the consumer price inflation in Latvia eased in May 2014, with a 0.6% growth year-on-year, after a rise in April 2014.
- Inflation: Outlook. // United Arab Emirates Country Monitor;Jun2012, p8
The article presents the outlook for inflation in the United Arab Emirates for 2012. It expects that consumer price index (CPI) inflation will increase by 1.5% on an average annual basis in 2012, as housing-price deflation remained a substantial drag on the headline rate. It projects that...
- Do Oil Prices Predict Inflation? Pasaogullari, Mehmet; Waiwood, Patricia // Economic Commentary;2014, Vol. 2014 Issue 1, p1
The authors comment on the influence of oil prices on forecasting Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation in the U.S. The predictive ability of oil for CPI and core CPI are outlined. The computation of the root mean squared error (RMSE) to compare the accuracy of the forecasting models is...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Ghana. // Ghana Country Monitor;Sep2012, p1
The article offers an economic outlook for Ghana for 2012. It projects that the petroleum sector will continue to play a significant role in the country's macroeconomic activity. It also expects an increase in the consumer price index (CPI) inflation to 9.40%. Moreover, it describes the...