RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article offers news briefs in Hungary including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- Back in Europe and adjusting to the new realities of the 1990's in Hungary. Bigler, Robert M. // East European Quarterly;Jun96, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p205
Presents a study on the economic and political conditions in Hungary during the 1990's. General dissatisfaction with the government's handling of the transition to a capitalist market economy; Reawakened nationalism in Hungary; Hungary's position in Europe.
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions in Hungary, such as the decrease in the public support of Fidesz party to 37% in March 2011 from 38% in January 2011, decline in the total investments in the Hungarian economy to 7.8% year-on-year (y-o-y) in the fourth...
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article presents the political, economic, and business environment risks in Hungary.
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p5
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business risks in Hungary for 2010 and beyond, which involve pension reforms, budget cuts, and improved automobile industry and trade.
- Hungary: 2014 Country Review. Youngblood Coleman, Denise // Hungary Country Review;2014, preceding p1
The article presents the 2014 issue of the journal "CountryWatch Country Review" that features the demographic, political, socio-cultural, environmental and investment information of Hungary including its national security, government spending and stock market.
- Country Overview. // Hungary Country Review;2012, p1
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions in Hungary including its transition to a Western-style parliamentary democracy, decentralization of economy, and access into the European Union in May 2004.
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p2
Offers economic and political outlook for Hungary for 2006. Battle for reform of many laws; Gross domestic product growth for the first quarter; Spread of rumors that former central bank governor Gyorgy Suranyi will return to the position in 2007.
- Country Risk Summary: Hungary. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
The article presents country risk summary for Hungary as of August 2003. Hungary's domestic political scene remains dominated by the personalities of Prime Minister Peter Medgyessy and the leader of the main opposition Fidesz party, Viktor Orban. As we expected, inflation has begun its climb...