- News in brief. Monsarrat, Sean; Showalter, Monica; Ferris, Craig T.; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;01/19/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30810, p2
Reports on developments in the bond market in the United States, as of January 19, 2000. Elimination of five broker positions at the New York City office of Standard & Poor's/J.J. Kenny Drake; Economic indicator forecasts for the next week; Tender rates for the US Treasury's 91-day and 182-day...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p25
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics as of March 2000 in United States. Includes details on bond market indicators; Estimated, actual and revised indexes of long-term, negotiated and competitive bonds and short-term notes; Price indexes of treasury bills, notes and bonds.
- Municipals Mark Moribund Monday Ahead of New Bond Issues, New Data. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p2
Reports bond market developments in the U.S. as of April 2002. Status of municipal bonds after market participants logged a second straight moribund trading session; Performance of Treasury bills; Observation on secondary market trading.
- Valuation Process and Market Efficiency for US Treasury Bonds. Klein, Linda S.; Tirtiroglu, Dogan // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Winter97, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p74
Investigates the efficiency of the bond valuation process by analyzing the effect of a call announcement on the United States Treasury Bond market. Background information on past research and on the callable Treasury bond market; Sample selection process and methodology used in the study;...
- Municipal Bond Prices Rise 1/4-Point in Modest, Post-Holiday Trading Activity. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the United States on July 5, 2000. Gains posted by long-dated bonds; Total worth of the 30-day visible supply calendar; Gains posted by Treasury bonds; Secondary market trades; Dollar-bond trading outcomes; Debt futures market...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p43
No abstract available.
- Munis end down; a `pretty ugly' market dwindles as day wears on. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;10/13/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30250, p1
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market for the week ended October 10, 1997. Decrease in the values of treasuries; Fall of municipal bonds; Unsold balance on $190 million Pennsylvania general obligation bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31019, p33
Presents several charts on performance of the bond market in the United States as of November 2000. Yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds; Price of treasury bills; Data on general obligation yields of the municipal market.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Siegel, Gary E.; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31090, p2
Reports developments related to bonds and the bond market in the United States as of March 2001. Anticipation of the US employment report for February; Growth of the non-manufacturing index of the National Association of Purchasing Management; Increase of treasury bill rates.