Delaware Governor Signs $2.39 Billion Budget for FY2003
- Delaware's Governor Announces More Cuts. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p6
Reports on the announcement of additional cuts for the fiscal budget by Governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware.
- Delaware's Governor Signs Fiscal 2002 Capital Budget. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p3
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner has signed into law the state's 436.2 million capital budget for fiscal 2002. Issuance of 118.2 million of general obligation bonds; Amount of the overall budget and the bond authorization.
- Delaware Governor Stresses Surplus Funds Should Be Dedicated to Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31621, p5
As Delaware increased its revenue estimates for the fiscal year and predicted less spending, Governor Ruth Ann Minner said in the third week of April 2003, that any additional revenue should go to 2004's bond bill to fund capital projects, rather than going into the general operating fund. The...
- Delaware Governor Cuts Current Budget by $24 Million. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p32
Reports on the order given by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner to the state agencies to trim the 2002-2003 budget in response to reduced revenue projections. Request made by Minner to states agencies to present lists of possible cuts to the budget; Budget cuts for administrative costs of...
- Delaware Governor Releases Trim Budget For 2003, Cuts Back Bond Authorization. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p5
Reports on the announcement made by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner on the 2003 budget package featuring scaled-down bond authorization bill. Areas which were effected by the decrease in the bond authorizing bill; Topics that are excluded from the budget proposal; Steps taken by Minner to...
- Some Luck This Year, But Lots of Work Lies Ahead. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31584, NORTH EAST p8
Reports on the efforts of Delaware governor Ruth Ann Minner to reduce the budget deficit for fiscal 2003. Estimated budget deficit of the state for fiscal 2003; Estimated revenue shortfall for fiscal 2004; Amount of debt issued by Delaware Transportation Authority in fiscal 2003.
- Delaware Authorizes $118M for GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;7/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31420, p5
Reports the approval of the 2003 capital budget by governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware. Issuance of general obligations bond; Finance for non-transportation state capital projects; Amount allocated for transportation spending.
- Delaware Officials Start on 2005 Budget. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p4
Reports that the Bond Bill Committee of Delaware will start work on the state's capital budget for fiscal 2005. Rise in revenues from abandoned property; Budget proposal by Governor Ruth Ann Minner; Debt service on outstanding bonds.
- Delaware's Minner Proposes $555M Budget for Highways, Schools. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32556, p40
The article reports on the proposed capital budget for fiscal year 2008 by Governor Ruth Ann Minner of Delaware. The $554.8 million proposed budget has $168.4 million of general obligation bonds to support the state's highway construction program. Both the capital and operating budgets will have...