Arizona Faces Two-Minute Warning in Stadium Site Search
- Court awards family $9.5 mil in rollover suit. Moore, Miles // Tire Business;3/4/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p21
Reports the verdict of Tucson Superior Court on the case involving the Naranjo family against a rental agency for the alleged defective Firestone tire in Tucson, Arizona. Details of the case; Contention of Bridgestone/Firestone on the complaint.
- Oro Valley OKs rebates after court ruling. // Inside Tucson Business;2/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the tax rebate agreements between municipalities and retail developers approved by the Arizona Supreme Court.
- Arizona court kills English-only law. // ABA Journal;Jul98, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p36
Reports that in 1998 the Arizona Supreme Court ruled against a 1988 statute which declared the state and English-only state. Number of state with official English statutes; Stipulations of these statute; Details on the court's claims against this statute.
- Lawyers warned against undue diligence. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;10/13/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p5
Comments on the directive of the Arizona Supreme Court to reduce the standard of performance for lawyers beginning December 1, 2003. Author's preference for zealous over honorable representation; Changes in rules of professional conduct including the prohibition of sex between lawyers and their...
- Tax Credits Pass Muster In Arizona. Walsh, Mark // Education Week;02/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p1
Reports that the Arizona Supreme Court has upheld a state tax credit for contributions to scholarship programs that pay for private school tuition. Details on the Arizona decision; Views of Clint Bolick, litigation director at the Institute of Justice, on the Arizona plan; Opponents of tax credit.
- Court strikes down latest Arizona school plan. // State Legislatures;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the rejection of the school financing plan legislation by the Arizona Supreme Court. Information on the school financing legislation passed by the Arizona lawmakers; Reason for the rejection of the plan.
- COURT WAYFINDING. Rogers, Donna // Courts Today;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p16
The article looks at the construction project of the Superior Court of Arizona designed by the Creative Signage Systems in College Park, Maryland.
- AZ Supreme Court needs to decide Quickly on campaign finance law. // Inside Tucson Business;11/15/2013, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p15
The author discusses the significance of the decision of the Supreme Court in Arizona on the campaign finance law.
- Supreme Court considers church signs. Markoe, Lauren // Presbyterian Outlook;2/16/2015, Vol. 197 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the curbside sign of the Good News Community Church in Gilbert, Arizona has been considered by the Supreme Court in January 2015, recognizing the sign as an easy way to advertise worship services.