Former D.C. Official Charged With Defrauding Tobacco Agency
- Buda man accused of kidnap, assault. SEVILLA, ANDY // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);3/12/2014, Vol. 117 Issue 50, p1A
The article reports on charges filed against James Robert Montoya of Buda, Texas for first-degree felonies, as of March 2014.
- Jailed operator wants his O-licence back. Jewell, Mike // Commercial Motor;12/6/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5258, p33
The article focuses on the case of Robert James, a haulier who was serving prison sentence for using red diesel. The licence of James for his 15 vehicles and five trailers was revoked and he was disqualified by then West Midlands, England Traffic Commissioner David Dixon in 2000. From August...
- Anhui Agricultural Bank Manager Investigated for Embezzlement. // Chinascope;Apr2005, p51
Reports on the investigation conducted by the Hefei City Yaohai District Attorney's Office anti-corruption bureau in China regarding the case of Zhang Wei, former general manager at the Anhui Province Agricultural Bank, for embezzlement of funds on February 21, 2005.
- Shaky start. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/18/96, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p10
Opinion. Criticizes the Cuyahoga County prosecutor's office for its handling of the SAFE investment fund case. Failure of the prosecutors to submit basic information for the case to proceed; Background of the case; Admission of Patrick Murphy that he destroyed files containing documents...
- Fewer attorneys, but likely similar caseload. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p14
This article reports on the challenge facing the prosecutor's department in Kent County, Michigan in 2010 as it handles the same caseload with fewer assistant prosecuting attorneys.
- FORMER PUBLIC PROSECUTORS AT THE UK MAGIC CIRCLE. // Lawyer;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p9
A list of former public prosecutors who have joined British private law firms is presented, including John Carroll of Clifford Chance, Pat Hynes of Allen and Overy and Lawrence Byrne of Linklaters.
- Dowdle's roots in community. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/25/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 30, p8A
The article offers the author's insights regarding the election of the 33rd/424th district attorney in Burnet, Texas.
- In the dock. // New Internationalist;Jan96, Issue 275, p7
Presents the ruminations of the Chief Prosecutor of a fictional World People Court about the trial of some world leaders for human rights abuses. Tendency of lawyers to handle so-called prestige cases; How serving with the World People's Court serves as a redemption; Profile of the politicians...
- Japanese prosecutors. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 132, p2
Informs about the scheduled meeting of Japanese prosecutors to prepare an indictment of the leader and other top members of the sect suspected in the March 20, 1995 nerve-gas attack on Tokyo's subway.