Puerto Rico Moves Up GO Sale
- New Hampshire Plans $75M, With $150M Waiting in the Wings. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p4
The article focuses on the $75 million competitive general obligation (GO) sale which is scheduled on January 10, 2008 in New Hampshire. The proceeds of the $75 million GO sale will go towards various capital projects around the state. According to Treasurer Catherine A. Provencher, the state...
- Milwaukee to Delay $120M Convention Center Expansion. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31567, p30
Reports on the decision of Wisconsin District Center Board to delay $120 million expansion of its convention center due to anti-tax atmosphere in the state capital Milwaukee. Need for state approval to sell additional debt and to use the state's moral obligation pledge to finance the expansion;...
- Commercial developers back in swing. West, Sandy // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the reemergence of commercial development in Orange County, California, with a count of 29 developers who proceeded with plans for more than 13.7 million square feet of space during the first six months of 1997. Value of projects so far for 1997; Plans of the Irvine Company and Koll...
- Good times are back for commercial developers. West, Sandy; Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p22
Focuses on how the commercial development in Orange County, California has improved. Names of some of the top development giants planning developments for 1997; Consensus in the industry; Popularity of building more technologically advanced products; Other industries to be affected by this...
- Commercial developers. Mushegian, David; Hoch, Elizabeth // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p24
Presents the top commercial developers in Orange County (OC), California for 1997. Name of companies; Number of projects started in OC in 1996; Notable OC projects.
- Hard hats back at work. // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p31
Focuses on California's commercial construction volume, measured by building permits and contract awards, which totaled $2.9 billion in April 1997. Value of nonresidential building and nonbuilding constructions for the same period; Total private nonresidential building; Depiction of charts...
- OC-based commercial developers. Mushegain, David; Hoch, Elizabeth // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p32
Presents the top commercial developers in Orange County, California, for 1997. Names of companies and how they ranked in 1996; Number of projects started; Notable projects.
- Providing community support. Nies, Joseph H. // Economic Development Review;Spring94, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p93
Enumerates examples of community support required in a business development project like starting a new operation or a major expansion.
- Industrial projects under construction. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, LI Book of Lists `94 p61S
Lists the top industrial development projects in progress within the Long Island, New York area according to area completed as of October 18, 1993. Name and town of project; Square feet under construction; Contact person and telephone numbers.